B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

Just now, itohkata said:

I try to not be to judgmental, but most of the participants life choices are a lot to be desired 🙂 

I don't disagree with that but as Karma is who was mentioned then I replied to the top on her. 

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Someone here referred Karma as a Amish and I couldn't agree more. That's why I find funny when people call her a slut... She's a good looking chick but she's is zero sexy and I think a dirty women facete is necessary when it comes to this adjective. IMO, she could be fucked by all B7 boys and more some guests since she joined project, her Amish non sexy aura will always be there.

Good looking ? 😒

• Haha 1

It's nice that Karma is happy at the moment, but if she has to leave the comfortable environment of the villa at some point and return to real life, there will be a rude awakening for her and her frog prince. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

quegli idioti del tantra si sono battuti il naso?, sono seduti per terra in modo così strano

Why the fuck don't you turn away instead of busting your balls? Remember that I didn't offend you, just invited you to look at other apartments and don't waste our time reading your bullshit

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Medusa brought her toy out to play again 😁

Not much to do in this boring place... it's that or staring at the phone all day, we know the option a smart woman would make. When was the last time B4 peeps gave a party?