B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

Just now, pajero said:

but, again you say that you don't watch KARMA when she's taking a shower, how do you know then that her room reminds you of the movie, so IT'S THAT YOU'RE WATCHING KARMA?weird

There's this thing called thumbnails!!!

Just now, Gerald Knauft said:

More like: "The mummy returns" I can only laugh out loud at such nonsense. I was once terribly angry with " Chris " about his performance. In the meantime, this has become a big vaudeville number. And we all pay an entrance fee for it.

The Mummy lmfao.

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

You find something to say about everything, don't you

Well yes, how else am I going to add a comment on CC...use sign language 🤔. Anyway take your own advice and stay int he shadows and don't involve yourself where you are not wanted. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma's room right now reminds me of the film 'The Exorcist'...wtf is that rubbish honestly. 

I'm just hoping she'll go watch the movie Tarot.  It may make her think before messing with the tarot cards again.   :biggrin:

Tarot GIF by Sony Pictures

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ebbene sì, in quale altro modo potrei aggiungere un commento su CC... usare il linguaggio dei segni 🤔 . Ad ogni modo segui il tuo consiglio e resta nell'ombra e non coinvolgerti dove non sei desiderato. 

I have enough friends. I don't need CC friends who hide behind a computer video and in the anonymity of the internet. I repeat, what you need to write you can write here. I chose friends, my friends, and I was accepted by them, with strengths and weaknesses. None of us have only strengths, NOT EVEN YOU!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Ho abbastanza amici. Non ho bisogno degli amici CC che si nascondono dietro il video di un computer e nell'anonimato di Internet. Ripeto, quello che devi scrivere puoi scriverlo qui. Ho scelto gli amici, i miei amici, e sono stata accettata da loro, con pregi e difetti. Nessuno di noi ha solo punti di forza, NEMMENO TU!!!!!!

And now I'm leaving you because you've become boring with your "do-goodism"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Eh bien oui, sinon, comment vais-je ajouter un commentaire sur CC... utiliser la langue des signes 🤔 . Quoi qu'il en soit, suivez vos propres conseils et restez dans l'ombre et ne vous impliquez pas là où vous n'êtes pas recherché. 

fait de mème et tout le monde sera content😁

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Eh bien oui, sinon, comment vais-je ajouter un commentaire sur CC... utiliser la langue des signes 🤔 . Quoi qu'il en soit, suivez vos propres conseils et restez dans l'ombre et ne vous impliquez pas là où vous n'êtes pas recherché. 

tu n'est pas OBLIGé de faire des commentaires ont s'en passe bien tu sait

• Upvote 2