B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Not the first time this intruder has done this but Masha's inside out cats do this all the time and she just thinks nothing of it. 

Yes I recall seeing he or she taking food from the kitchen before, I'm guessing it doesn't get fed as well as 'insert name here' does.

I saw Medusa empty the saucepan later and it was only liquid as she poured it down the sink and put the pan in the dishwasher.

It made me smile when it heard the noise of the girls going out and quickly left the kitchen only to go back again as soon as they had left, it then sat on the kitchen worktop for about 20 minutes until the front door opened and Sarah returned.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I recall seeing he or she taking food from the kitchen before, I'm guessing it doesn't get fed as well as 'insert name here' does.

I saw Medusa empty the saucepan later and it was only liquid as she poured it down the sink and put the pan in the dishwasher.

It made me smile when it heard the noise of the girls going out and quickly left the kitchen only to go back again as soon as they had left, it then sat on the kitchen worktop for about 20 minutes until the front door opened and Sarah returned.

I watched it, was funny when it heard the girls enter as it sort of moved side to side dithering on which way to go and then just jumped off and headed for the cat flap which presumably is what is under cam 1-8 as you can see the reflection from the same cam...I think. 

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Dinner anyone?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And at 19.12 this happens

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Watch what happens after the girls leave

I remember a year when it ran out with a steak or something in its mouth, the regular grey cat was on the floor in the kitchen chilling and looked up like what was that, as the black cat ran out.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lmfao Karma giving Captain Slow a BJ and not one single cam can see the action lol. Her stalkers will be pleased 😆😆😆

It is unfortunate, but already seen it visible before so not a big deal. Also after a certain amount of times it's not that exiting for me to watch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It is unfortunate, but already seen it visible before so not a big deal. Also after a certain amount of times it's not that exiting for me to watch.

Same, I saw the 3 thumbnails and just laughed at the dedication she is showing her 'followers' who she clearly very much cares about...'not'. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

She doesn't bate or fuck on camera.......useless!

Handjob and bj is good enough, she is slowly progressing, give her some more time and she might let him fuck her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Handjob and bj is good enough, she is slowly progressing, give her some more time and she might let him fuck her.

I only watch bates, so she is useless to me.

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I only watch bates, so she is useless to me.

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

She doesn't bate or fuck on camera.......useless!

It's not like you are 'entitled' to it though, but fair enough if watching women bate is where you get off sexually then that's your prerogative lol. Each to their own...not harming anyone I guess.  

• Haha 1