Recap from last night

Now I'm confused. I always considered voyeurism a fetish, or even a hobby. But, based on recent posts and the time some individuals devote to it, I'm now leaning towards career. I wonder if social welfare would consider it gainful, unpaid employment?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just be grateful that we have  wonderful sites like RLC and CC to entertain us,so just stop all the bitching and moaning about what is not happening or happening at every single moment on RLC please thank you. ;D

Recap from a few minutes ago,Nora and kiko were in the kitchen and jannet was in the living room,then Jannet got up and went into the kitchen with Nora,So jannet and Nora had their backs turned to kiko and that dude just started staring like crazy at Jannet's ass in those tight ass little blue shorts,every time nora looked at him he looked away and when she went back to cooking he started staring at Jannet's ass again,I also think that jannet went into the kitchen for that exact same purpose,so that she could tease Kiko with her ass lol,then she went into her room to brush her hair and adjust her shorts to be even sexier and went back down so that Kiko could see her ass even better,I think she likes him but I could be wrong,If Nora knew what she was doing we probably would see our first RLC catfight lmaoo!!

Recap from a few minutes ago,Nora and kiko were in the kitchen and jannet was in the living room,then Jannet got up and went into the kitchen with Nora,So jannet and Nora had their backs turned to kiko and that dude just started staring like crazy at Jannet's ass in those tight ass little blue shorts,every time nora looked at him he looked away and when she went back to cooking he started staring at Jannet's ass again,I also think that jannet went into the kitchen for that exact same purpose,so that she could tease Kiko with her ass lol,then she went into her room to brush her hair and adjust her shorts to be even sexier and went back down so that Kiko could see her ass even better,I think she likes him but I could be wrong,If Nora knew what she was doing we probably would see our first RLC catfight lmaoo!!

Bring back Isabel,she'll get her knife and put a stop to all of it.    :)