Recap from last night

Recap from a few minutes ago,Nora and kiko were in the kitchen and jannet was in the living room,then Jannet got up and went into the kitchen with Nora,So jannet and Nora had their backs turned to kiko and that dude just started staring like crazy at Jannet's ass in those tight ass little blue shorts,every time nora looked at him he looked away and when she went back to cooking he started staring at Jannet's ass again,I also think that jannet went into the kitchen for that exact same purpose,so that she could tease Kiko with her ass lol,then she went into her room to brush her hair and adjust her shorts to be even sexier and went back down so that Kiko could see her ass even better,I think she likes him but I could be wrong,If Nora knew what she was doing we probably would see our first RLC catfight lmaoo!!

Oh noo, the asshole is back!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recap from a few minutes ago,Nora and kiko were in the kitchen and jannet was in the living room,then Jannet got up and went into the kitchen with Nora,So jannet and Nora had their backs turned to kiko and that dude just started staring like crazy at Jannet's ass in those tight ass little blue shorts,every time nora looked at him he looked away and when she went back to cooking he started staring at Jannet's ass again,I also think that jannet went into the kitchen for that exact same purpose,so that she could tease Kiko with her ass lol,then she went into her room to brush her hair and adjust her shorts to be even sexier and went back down so that Kiko could see her ass even better,I think she likes him but I could be wrong,If Nora knew what she was doing we probably would see our first RLC catfight lmaoo!!

Lmaoo too fuuny!!

RLC might as well add kiko's name to the room list since he is pretty much hanging there all the time now.

Even though I don't like him being there at all,If Kiko doesn't come over then there would absolutely be no sex and no action in that apartment,so as much as I hate seeing him coming over more frequently now I guess I gotta deal with it..I wish it was just women and no men unless they went out to the bars and brought home some one nightstands lmaoo!! ::) ::)

Lmaoo hello snaky I knew you missed me that's why I came back,I missed my best friend.