B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oohh tanti ragazzi in arrivo, sarà una serata dura per gli avventori  🤣

le feste in villa non fanno per me, ma almeno quelle ragazze zombie sono sveglie per i fan

Anche tu e il tuo amico sarete svegli a guardare i ragazzi in arrivo😏 basta con questa stronzata che non guardate le feste in villa o che non volete solo il sesso, siete in fila per questo, e lo bramate di continuo

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, walterd said:

Is that a wisteria that Sara has decorated her balcony with? It looks fantastic and if it is a wisteria should be fragrant. 

It looks like the Japanese wisteria is also in the garden here, smells wonderful

Looking at it again Mauri I think you are absolutely right, with it being in bloom and with all the rain, the effect though is fantastic, very showy indeed.

52 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But what a comment and what an intelligent question. Everyone knows what Karma's real hair color is, only you don't know. But do you watch RLC sometimes? But then, with so many things happening, do you just think about the hair color of a girl who you say you don't follow because, moreover, she's ugly?

don't talk so much about Karma or you'll be obsessed with Karma again just because you watch Karma and others don't watch her because she looks boring not pretty in their eyes and so on but still get everything she does. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It's almost incredible the harmony that reigns between the girls in these 4 days. I'm sorry that in a few hours, most likely, the atmosphere will be ruined by the presence of unwanted people

• Upvote 2

In fairness to the girls in B4 they've all helped with the preparation for the party and done a really fantastic job, as B4 has been rather moribund of late let's hope that they have a great party and all thoroughly enjoy themselves and as for "many boys" turning up, would that not be an excellent thing were it to happen as Mr Massimo, like him or not has some character while Mr Hawk is inoffensive however poor old Karma has disappeared so far down her rabbit hole courtesy of the Tantric Turd, the two behaving like a pair fifteen year old adultescent children and her absolute reliance on mysticism, taro cards and pretty much anything else that takes her fancy it will be very difficult indeed for her to return to reality particularly if she continues to be completely hamstrung by the wastrel turd. One suspects that for Karma a boyfriend who acts his age and treats her with respect would be a completely new adventure so let us hope that "many boys" do indeed turn up and that perhaps one or two make reasonable boyfriends for some of the girls should they so wish to have a boyfriend.      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, walterd said:

In fairness to the girls in B4 they've all helped with the preparation for the party and done a really fantastic job, as B4 has been rather moribund of late let's hope that they have a great party and all thoroughly enjoy themselves and as for "many boys" turning up, would that not be an excellent thing were it to happen as Mr Massimo, like him or not has some character while Mr Hawk is inoffensive however poor old Karma has disappeared so far down her rabbit hole courtesy of the Tantric Turd, the two behaving like a pair fifteen year old adultescent children and her absolute reliance on mysticism, taro cards and pretty much anything else that takes her fancy it will be very difficult indeed for her to return to reality particularly if she continues to be completely hamstrung by the wastrel turd. One suspects that for Karma a boyfriend who acts his age and treats her with respect would be a completely new adventure so let us hope that "many boys" do indeed turn up and that perhaps one or two make reasonable boyfriends for some of the girls should they so wish to have a boyfriend.      

You must be fucking kidding?  Do you work for RLC...or just another shill.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Mauri said:

Like his comment, the two of you only come out when there are guys or you talk badly about them, otherwise I don't see any other comments.

Wrong...when B4 is just the girls it's like hanging around a graveyard so nobody discusses, when the boys turn up, the house and CC forum comes alive, especially with all the boy haters relentlessly moaning on here about the guys being there even when they are ALL happy and having a good time. Next time think first before posting rubbish. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't know Karma dyed her hair, what is her real color then?

anyway...with all the grooming she's doing now you can bet that tantra idiot is coming today 😪

They can be a pair of idiots together in her bedroom once again. 

• Upvote 1

It seems that for the Pig's engagement party with Sara this evening, the Pig will be bringing the DJ. In fact, the DJ is needed because Sara has to sing four to the pig who has been missing for three days

• Haha 1