i didn't pay them $45 to have them block cams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like RLC have taken some kind of action regarding this. Someone I know told me that they were apologetic about the inconvenience cause and would investigate this - clearly they are investigating or have done something.

It looks like RLC have taken some kind of action regarding this. Someone I know told me that they were apologetic about the inconvenience cause and would investigate this - clearly they are investigating or have done something.

"Someone told you". That's really handy, what else can you find out?

A lot of people complained to RLC about this disgusting apt. and the people who live there,They remind me of a crack house in the ghetto,It's almost like they were homeless and living on the streets and someone from RLC pulled up to them and said "Do you want a free apartment and get paid every month" Marta to me has the most beautiful body on RLC,but you only get to see it whenever she decides to take off those baggy ass hippy clothes to have sex or take a shower in that nasty ass bathroom,I've never seen two people as nasty as these too in my life,they just throw all their clothes on the floor like there are no closets or dresser drawers,when they take a shower they pick up old dirty clothes from the floor and smell it to see which one doesn't smell the worst and wear that one lol. That guest that covered the cameras yesterday should be banned from coming back to that apt.Because if any guest comes to any of these apts subject themselves to being filmed,so if you don't want to be filmed fucking then don't fuck when you come over to visit these apts. and cover the cameras. 8) 8)

A lot of people complained to RLC about this disgusting apt. and the people who live there,They remind me of a crack house in the ghetto,It's almost like they were homeless and living on the streets and someone from RLC pulled up to them and said "Do you want a free apartment and get paid every month" Marta to me has the most beautiful body on RLC,but you only get to see it whenever she decides to take off those baggy ass hippy clothes to have sex or take a shower in that nasty ass bathroom,I've never seen two people as nasty as these too in my life,they just throw all their clothes on the floor like there are no closets or dresser drawers,when they take a shower they pick up old dirty clothes from the floor and smell it to see which one doesn't smell the worst and wear that one lol. That guest that covered the cameras yesterday should be banned from coming back to that apt.Because if any guest comes to any of these apts subject themselves to being filmed,so if you don't want to be filmed fucking then don't fuck when you come over to visit these apts. and cover the cameras. 8) 8)

"Someone from RLC pulled them up". So you know someone as well? Is this the same someone that Sand box knows, or a different someone.

guest covered one cam with a shirt and went down on this chick

then she noticed second cam and said in english , look there is another cam

so he covered the other cam

she kept saying in english: my pussy is very sensitive

buena captura amigo , se le ve un buen coño , yo lo grabe desde camara 5 al vestirse ,pero el chico la tapaba ,

well it appears their place got removed from rlc while the camera police invade the place and set things straight. hopefully the cams will come back on and they will have to be naked for a whole day hiding nothing. Just my two cents and fantasy thinking here.

well it appears their place got removed from rlc while the camera police invade the place and set things straight. hopefully the cams will come back on and they will have to be naked for a whole day hiding nothing. Just my two cents and fantasy thinking here.

I think this apartment will be gone awaiting a new couple. Off to the archives for this one.

I think this apartment will be gone awaiting a new couple. Off to the archives for this one.

Probably not even worth the archives.

While I have no other info at the moment, in my personal opinion I don't believe the same couple will be back on the website again after what was done to the cameras and the utter state of the place being absolutely disgusting. I would be surprised if they come back on the list again.