Female visitor

I didn't catch the visit from her friend but I assume it's the same friend from last year. The last time they were together they were drinking, giggling and all over each other. Let's hope she drops by again when Paul isn't around.

From last April:         (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I wonder if she is just a friend, or more like a younger sister or cousin. She has a figure just like Leora. The same long sleek torso and short legs with wide set hips and a nice gap between the thighs, although, she's a bit taller. The both have an asian look to them too.

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎09 at 5:18 PM, Prodog said:

I didn't catch the visit from her friend but I assume it's the same friend from last year. The last time they were together they were drinking, giggling and all over each other. Let's hope she drops by again when Paul isn't around.

From last April:                 (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

sorry bro, different girl

I wonder if she is just a friend, or more like a younger sister or cousin. She has a figure just like Leora. The same long sleek torso and short legs with wide set hips and a nice gap between the thighs, although, she's a bit taller. The both have an asian look to them too.

i thought she looked more like alina than leora ???

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 11:35 PM, snaky said:

From last April:                (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

sorry bro, different girl

They have such a limited number of friends. Perhaps the new apartment will encourage more visits.

• 2 weeks later...