B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

will mainly be an evening in bed with a lot of chatter and clickbait but maybe I'm wrong 😃

assume you're referring to Katarina? Shes certainly a lot more interesting since her friend left...

Im a sucker for a pretty girl wiggling her ass in a nice small thong, but hope it leads to something...atleast pull it to the side a few times and give us a nice peak! 😜🙏

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Plus she got fingered by the other brainwashed guy, which seems to be forgotten about. 

Brainwashed?? Good grief

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Brainwashed?? Good grief

It's just a word, don't make a mountain out of a molehill over it...good grief! 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's just a word, don't make a mountain out of a molehill over it...good grief! 

It appears that you were referring to me, if not I apologize, but if you are trying to put a spin on my comments to demean them, I say play nice 👍

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

It appears that you were referring to me, if not I apologize, but if you are trying to put a spin on my comments to demean them, I say play nice 👍

No, Karma got fingered in her bed by the 'other' brainwashed guy. The first being Tantra and then the guy last week who stayed in her bed with her after Sara's BD party. The both of them are brainwashed guys.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Plus the fact she let mateyboy last week finger her, which you clearly missed. 

It actually also went back to this, OK, so what you were saying, is a that was another new behaviour by Karma, vs arguing my points OK, got it. Misinterpreted. I apologize you weren’t trying to get my goat 🐐. ☮️ 👍

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It actually also went back to this, OK, so what you were saying, is a that was another new behaviour by Karma, vs arguing my points OK, got it. Misinterpreted. I apologize you weren’t trying to get my goat 🐐. ☮️ 👍

I was not trying to get your goat no lol.

• Upvote 1

Katarina has indeed really come out of her shell since her companion left and is a very likeable girl, friends with everyone, easy going and pleasant, always up for a laugh and don't know if anyone else noticed it but she has the most fantastic "photographer's"  hands and superb nails. Why did Mr Hawk give up his pursuit of her, he seems to want Marilyn but she likes him only as a friend and not a lover yet Katarina seemed very keen on him, perhaps he should remember the old adage "a bird in the hand....."! 

1 hour ago, walterd said:

Why did Mr Hawk give up his pursuit of her

because he has achieved his goal and continues to hunt, as I noted before.. very slowly Hwak shows what he really is

.......👍, although it is not unrealistic to suspect that he maybe following that old saying of "cutting off his nose to spite his tongue"!!