B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

1 hour ago, SMETANA said:

KARMA en B5 invitée par le couple diabolique ! Connaissant AMELIA et MATI dans leurs précédentes prestations ,nous pouvont déjà imaginer ce que pourra être la soirée.Lors de la fête  SARA ,MATI en a bien profité pour palper les seins de KARMA .

invited?, I don't think so, they just get an app from RLC that they have to go there

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Un changement de comportement très significatif de la part de KARMA ces derniers temps : 1re masturbation solo, cache moins ses parties intimes, laisse les mains baladeuses tout faire et peut-être ,à venir ,une nuit prometteuse avec AMELIA et MATI.  + de temps d'antenne qui lui permet de garnir son compte bancaire.

Les 3  viennent sortis,le sac à dos de KARMA est toujours dans la chambre.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Un changement de comportement très significatif de la part de KARMA ces derniers temps : 1re masturbation solo, cache moins ses parties intimes, laisse les mains baladeuses tout faire et peut-être ,à venir ,une nuit prometteuse avec AMELIA et MATI.  + de temps d'antenne qui lui permet de garnir son compte bancaire.

Les 3  viennent sortis,le sac à dos de KARMA est toujours dans la chambre.

1) Bating, period. I’m not sure I have seen that before even under the covers

2) Bating completely in the open, not hidden at all.

3) Bating with a vibrator. 

These are all defiantly new behaviours. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

maybe the tantra man was a bigger brake on her than we thought and we see a new Karma

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Plus the fact she let mateyboy last week finger her, which you clearly missed. 

3 hours ago, SMETANA said:

KARMA in B5 invited by the diabolical couple! Knowing AMELIA and MATI in their previous performances, we could already imagine what the evening could be like. During the SARA party, MATI took the opportunity to feel KARMA's breasts .

Better than watching them sit on the bed and chat, isn't that what 'apparently' most guys here scrive to see...sexual stuff. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe the tantra man was a bigger brake on her than we thought and we see a new Karma

Plus she got fingered by the other brainwashed guy, which seems to be forgotten about. 

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Plus she got fingered by the other brainwashed guy, which seems to be forgotten about. 

I had forgotten too but hey...there have been so many hands in those pants, I'm no longer the youngest to remember all that, 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I had forgotten too but hey...there have been so many hands in those pants, I'm no longer the youngest to remember all that, 

Good one lol.