Paul Give me Your Address!

I watched 11.01 sex on bed and he came too early again and Leora made masturabate! again again again...

Yea Paul Give me your address i will buy fuckng CONDOM for you to satisfy OUR PRINCESS LEORA!

I've seen worst from him.  He was not perfect but was not that bad on this one.  Leora was riding non stop and was pretty intense.

Sucks that you're so much better than him yet he gets the girl. Lols.

Once Leora kicks his useless ass out the door. Paul will have a hard time finding other womenn who want a man that can only go 3 minutes most of the time and have a bent dick when it's hard.

I heard three girls talking, one of them had experienced a curved dick, she said it was a bit more stimulating inside the vagina. Maby he is the superhero and all of us hanging here drewling over his girlfriend are the real loosers =) Anyway, I don't mind watching her finishing on her own=)

I heard three girls talking, one of them had experienced a curved dick, she said it was a bit more stimulating inside the vagina. Maby he is the superhero and all of us hanging here drewling over his girlfriend are the real loosers =) Anyway, I don't mind watching her finishing on her own=)

I'd just rather watch her do herself than seeing Paul involved.

I watched 11.01 sex on bed and he came too early again and Leora made masturabate! again again again...

Yea Paul Give me your address i will buy fuckng CONDOM for you to satisfy OUR PRINCESS LEORA!

"our princess leora" hahah you're so creepy and pathetic :)

"our princess leora" hahah you're so creepy and pathetic :)

Jay Go Fck ur self dude. Leora is the best girl on RLC and i just like to watch her on camera. BTW i had a lot of girls like her. I am not creepy and pathetic :).