Leora & Paul (2024) #16

10 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Bonjour M. RAME, je ne pense pas que le moindre nombre de plaintes modifiera la situation. Nous n'avons aucun contrôle sur le type de relations sexuelles qu'ils ont ou sur ce qu'ils font dans ou hors de l'appartement.

Cela n’est peut-être pas propice à un bon visionnage pour certaines personnes, mais pour d’autres, ils pourraient en être ravis. Je suis ambivalent car je ne les regarde pas constamment comme certains le font mais je peux comprendre certaines frustrations de ceux qui le font.

Peut-être qu'un des autres appartements conviendrait mieux à vos besoins, même si à mon avis il faut relativiser ces situations, elle n'a ni plus ni moins que n'importe quelle autre femme mais peut-être êtes-vous devenu émotionnellement attaché à elle. 

Bonjour JeannieP oui  je suis leora depuis son premier appartement entant que non abonné et abonné atuellement , et je ne regarde plus trop en direct car plus rien ne se passe .

leora est une fille simple avec un jolie corp magnifique et non remplie de tatouage comme toute les filles ou garçons des autres appartements .

c'est dommage que paul et nulle en sexe  et qui gâche beaucoup la qualité et la quantitées .

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

Hello JeannieP yes I have been following Leora since her first apartment as a non-subscriber and currently a subscriber, and I don't watch much live anymore because nothing is happening anymore.

Leora is a simple girl with a pretty, magnificent body and not full of tattoos like all the girls or boys in the other apartments.

It's a shame that Paul is bad at sex and that spoils the quality and quantity a lot.

I get the impression that instead of a feeling of excitement when Paul enters the bedroom with Leora many people have a feeling of despair ,which possibly wouldn’t happen if another man was in his place. I don’t have the time or interest to watch very often but would admit that if I turned it on and saw Paul with her I would usually not watch. It’s not his equipment, it’s how he uses it along with him lacking other skills.

Leora was created for adult entertainment, unfortunately Paul wasn’t.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, RAME said:

Bonjour JeannieP oui  je suis leora depuis son premier appartement entant que non abonné et abonné atuellement , et je ne regarde plus trop en direct car plus rien ne se passe .

Rame, probably time to accept the apartment for what it is now...Leora goes out for most of the afternoon, whilst Paul sleeps, then there will the peak times in the evenings (early afternoon for our American friends), whilst Pauls working (not sure how the Krasnoyark time discussion works there as it would be early AM there - but hey people work all sorts of silly hours), where there may be a bate, may be a bj or sex, or there may be nothing...and then some time on the laptop before going to sleep in the early hours.

You're a seasoned watcher, so im sure you've enjoyed plenty of the 'old' Leora, but this is the 'new' Leora, who as someone suggested (cant remember if it was Brook or SG) may not get as much of a thrill from teasing the voyeurs, but its still successful in being top cam or top replay. I may be talking absolute bollocks though, and she still loves it...you knows!

• Like 2

oui paul est complétement perdu  maladroit  avec le sexe heureussement que leora et la pour metre un peu de piment car sa ferait lontemps que l'appartement serait fermé

53 minutes ago, pulo Filipe 2 said:

Leora  likes the beautiful ass 

When she stays in bed she shakes and strokes her ass 

Who the fucks pulo 2 no not 2 of you fucking hell 48 hours a day comment 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I get the impression that instead of a feeling of excitement when Paul enters the bedroom with Leora many people have a feeling of despair ,which possibly wouldn’t happen if another man was in his place. I don’t have the time or interest to watch very often but would admit that if I turned it on and saw Paul with her I would usually not watch. It’s not his equipment, it’s how he uses it along with him lacking other skills.

Leora was created for adult entertainment, unfortunately Paul wasn’t.

JeannieP lets me and you show him how it's done and you don't have to clean your ass I don't mind I've been up some right shitters over years 

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

JeannieP lets me and you show him how it's done and you don't have to clean your ass I don't mind I've been up some right shitters over years 

An offer she can't turn down. LOL 

Leora In the first apartment I was shy  

In the second apartment it was sexy 

In the third apartment she was free 

Alone and then coupled with Malia 

From the arrival of Paul Eva 

Sexy Leora with her face covered in milk and  Strong orgasm  with big black 

• Like 1

Just now, Gregg said:

How could any self respecting woman say no to such a smooth talking and persuasive lothario Mr Gregg. 

The answer though has got to be a definite NO ! But naturally I am flattered by your invitation 🤣

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

How could any self respecting woman say no to such a smooth talking and persuasive lothario Mr Gregg. 

The answer though has got to be a definite NO ! But naturally I am flattered by your invitation 🤣

He will never recover. 🤣

• Haha 1