Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

1 hour ago, markutz1 said:

They hide hall and one kitchen camera to don't see the guest girl, but they don't hide the bathroom camera and we see her popping?

EDIT: nevermind, the cameras are free now

Whoose hiding?  RLC or Zabava covering the cams?

Just now, thinga69 said:

She covered the cam again to record herself dancing.

I thought that was probably it.

Her friend looks nice but repacked her bag so not staying, dare we hope that it's her friend and she is bringing her to the project for B1 maybe. 

You Can Do It Dreaming GIF by Sealed With A GIF

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Her friend looks nice but repacked her bag so not staying, dare we hope that it's her friend and she is bringing her to the project for B1 maybe. 

Is Harley's friend, it seems. It was Harley who brought her in while Zabava was taking a nap, but since Harley must continue her 12h sleep, Zabava is taking her to the beach or pool.

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Hi,

Shows how good my eyesight is. I thought it was Medusa!

They hide hall and one kitchen camera to don't see the guest girl, but they don't hide the bathroom camera and we see her popping?

I guess that the guest was not informed of the cams at first (or not supposed to stay)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is Harley's friend, it seems. It was Harley who brought her in while Zabava was taking a nap, but since Harley must continue her 12h sleep, Zabava is taking her to the beach or pool.

Oh okay Harley's friend, thanks for the info.

Harley was up until past 3 am doing washing and stuff, Zabs came home around that time and shortly after they both went to bed but I think Harley was still watching something on her tablet while Zabs went sleepy sleep.  

sounds like this is starting to be a habit from them