Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

Yes i dont like that guy too.

Also, why does so many guys on reallifecam have a problem to get their penis hard, they all are still young?

Zabavas guy got limp during sex alot of times she needed to suck him to get him hard again.

She is a pretty girl so visual stimulation is there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich habe das Gefühl, dieser Typ weiß nicht, wie er mit Zabava umgehen soll, er ist viel zu beschäftigt und egoistisch

An unsympathetic person. Constantly talks to her in a loud tone and plays on his cock. I don't know what she likes about the guy.

2 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Zabava just had a big dispute with her lover.

I think it was about a text conversation with a girl, that he had deleted to clean it up before he came to Zaba.

As far as I understood she asked him to leave, and when he refused she left. And shortly after that, he too left, with his bagage. 

7 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Zabs und er sind zurück, es sieht aus, als würde der frühere Streit einfach weitergehen. :traurig:

If she doesn't throw him out, you can't help her.

Ich sehe mal wieder bei Zabava vorbei, wenn der sexistische Hengst die Wohnung verlassen hat, ständig die Hände in der Hose und spielt
mit seinem Würstchen, wenn ich den sehe bekomme ich
schlechte Laune. Zabava wird kein schönes Leben haben, wenn sie weiterhin bei dem Typ bleibt, aber das kann nur sie entscheiden
, sie scheint dem Kerl hörig zu sein. Es ist grenzenlose Dummheit, das sie das nicht merkt, wie er sie ausnutzt, er wird sich nicht
ändern, was bedeutet zukünftig immer wieder Streit und sehr viele Tränen

• Upvote 1