Leora and her habits.

I would screw Leora in an instant given the opportunity. I respect her for her domesticity and hard work she does around the flat. However she has one habit that drives me fugging crackers! She will walk from computer to the bathroom dor, stop turn round walk to the coffee table stop turn and walk to the bedroom. She never seems to make it from A to B without heading for C on the way!!! so fugging annoying!

Probably Cho2vant!

And when CC removes the pic posted, the post is suddenly empty ... As Leora could avoid useless steps, some reflection would also deserve a little thought.

In French there is a saying: "We must turn our tongue seven times in our mouth before speaking"  ;)

PS) After CC deletes a pic, the author is unable to modify his post.

Probably Cho2vant!

And when CC removes the pic posted, the post is suddenly empty ... As Leora could avoid useless steps, some reflection would also deserve a little thought.

In French there is a saying: "We must turn our tongue seven times in our mouth before speaking"  ;)

PS) After CC deletes a pic, the author is unable to modify his post.

For your information Camcaps Admin nor any of the moderators have never removed any pictures or videos. If they get removed it is because of the third party sites people use to post those pics.

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎23 at 9:17 AM, tbg150 said:

I never remove pictures, GIF's or videos. That would be counter-productive to the cause. Like Pepe said, only the 3rd party hosting site removes the pix.

OK !  So can you explain why I can't modify my topic (no more modify option) and why my pic disappeared from host ?

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I never remove pictures, GIF's or videos. That would be counter-productive to the cause. Like Pepe said, only the 3rd party hosting site removes the pix.

OK !  So can you explain why I can't modify my topic (no more modify option) and why my pic disappeared from host ?

Not sure why you can not modify post maybe something on your end maybe something to do with browser I know I still have the option to modify my post. Unless some how it was turned off by a moderator by accident. Not sure they have that option. I know one day some how I had full access, Admin rights to cc I could have wrecked havoc and deleted or changed any thing I wanted  ;D but instead I made Admin aware and he corrected it immediately.

« Last Edit: Today at 09:30:46 AM by Cho2vant »

I might be wrong but I thought Last Edit etc meant that it had been modified.

No, you can modify a topic as soon as you publish it...

Every picture topics, in every flat I published have been deleted (new rule about UL) and I no more can modify each of them... My host is not UL.to

Similarly, my signature "I'm Charlie" was deleted while the image is copyright free since no commercial use is made ....

Obviously CC exceeding its rights.

No, you can modify a topic as soon as you publish it...
I think that you already have the explanation: "as soon as"

It seems that we can't modify our "old" posts. ;)

Help > Posting: "It is up to your forum's administrator to set the permissions that determine who will be allowed to Modify and Delete posts, and for how long after making the original post"

Similarly, my signature "I'm Charlie" was deleted while the image is copyright free since no commercial use is made ....

Obviously CC exceeding its rights.

If you are referring to your [heberger-image.fr/data/images/16990_JSCH.jpg] signature, perhaps that you should complain against "heberger-image.fr" rather than "camcaps.net". 8)

If you are referring to your [heberger-image.fr/data/images/16990_JSCH.jpg] signature, perhaps that you should complain against "heberger-image.fr" rather than "camcaps.net". 8)

My host has nothing to do with the case. I had a multitude of images on this host, coming all from RLC + "I am Charlie" and only those published + "I am Charlie" are erased from the host. The application can only come from CC ...

If it were not for the removal of "I am Charlie," one would think that the request came from RLC but RLC did not request the removal of "I am Charlie" which was deleted too.

That said, close the debate wich will not find a solution.