the fucking dog

It's the dogs owners that need to be killed, not the dog. It wasn't taught or trained properly. My dogs don't beg at the table. They were taught not too. And it doesn't require beating the animal, but patience and consistency.

It's the dogs owners that need to be killed, not the dog. It wasn't taught or trained properly. My dogs don't beg at the table. They were taught not too. And it doesn't require beating the animal, but patience and consistency.

You wrote words of wisdom.

It is too common that people do not know how dogs should be treated, you will see that too well in the RLC. It seems that Maya & Stepan are the only ones who have been able to do the right things, but I have not seen that dog puppy stage.

My own dogs have been rottweilers and I have trained dogs (actually the owners), in a few dog clubs and a few mistakes is easy to see RLC.

- The owner is the leader of the pack, always

- A dog that has received a free rearing is not a happy dog, the dog is much easier to live a stress-free life when it knows the limits to it is set

- The dog will not be asked to do something, but it is ordered to do and when something is ordered, must also ensure that it is done

- What is once prohibited, must always be prohibited

- Strong characteristic dog strives to take leadership in the herd as a teenager, and after receiving it, it does not easily give it up

- The dog must always know what is reason for the punishment. When punished, it should be done when the dog is doing prohibited things, not minutes or hours after that

- Many dogs experience that negative attention is better than no attention at all. If it is necessary to punish, punishment must be efficient enough that the dog does not experience it only as playing

- Exclusion of the herd is a very big punishment for the dog, in nature it could lead to death. Its use should be extremely careful and know what you are doing

- A good dog is easy to ruin in a few months, but the correction may take years

- A good relationship with a dog is easiest to establish in puppy stage, when the first dog's owner is the most unaware

- The amount of the reward must be many times higher than the amount of the punishment, when the dog is trained

I hate animals near the table or in the kitchen. I have seen the cats in all of the apartments get up on the tables and counters where food is prepared. Nasty, filthy habit. I won't let cats any where near the kitchen. I lock them out. Some people believe that their cats never get on their table or counters, but RLC shows what happens when the owners are not watching. Cats will go everywhere.

poor cat has no easy life with that dog attacking him most of the time

Don't care for the cat. If both were beating, the dog certainly won't be the winner... Consider they are playing together. If the cat is fed up, she will be able to make the dog understand ;)

I hate animals near the table or in the kitchen. I have seen the cats in all of the apartments get up on the tables and counters where food is prepared. Nasty, filthy habit. I won't let cats any where near the kitchen. I lock them out. Some people believe that their cats never get on their table or counters, but RLC shows what happens when the owners are not watching. Cats will go everywhere.

Exactly why I like Dogs over Cats. Cats do whatever the hell they want. Probably walk on counter directly from litter box...gross

• 1 month later...