Carina & Sabrina

I saw that too. I wonder where you could buy these things. Like Maya's outfits that she wears. Strange to see them in adult sizes.

I do question why anyone would wear a dragon suit with a house full of guests, unless it was a Halloween party. But no one else was dressed up.  :screwy:

Yet another fuckwit.

By the way, if you counsel people on bullying, it would help if you could spell it.

This is so rude. There is just no need for it. Why would you want to call someone a fuckwit? why take them to task over spelling - you understood what he meant

just so rude and nasty for no apparent reason. did you have a bad day?

This is so rude. There is just no need for it. Why would you want to call someone a fuckwit? why take them to task over spelling - you understood what he meant

You have to dig all the way back to January to find that quote and make that your 1st post ? 

Welcome newbie Fuckwit !  :soapbox:

No, I seem to remember that was a good day, though it was 9 months ago. Have you been hibernating?

I saw that too. I wonder where you could buy these things. Like Maya's outfits that she wears. Strange to see them in adult sizes.

I do question why anyone would wear a dragon suit with a house full of guests, unless it was a Halloween party. But no one else was dressed up.  :screwy:

Funny you would mention that, they have these PJ's in adult sizes now, they have peek-a-chu, unicorns, dragons, panda's, and a lot more I can't remember all of them. My teenage daughter just asked for one and it was hard to find one small enough for her, and there wasn't any in the kids section, go figure.

by the way it was Wal Mart where we found them, but I'm willing to bet other stores have them too.

Funny you would mention that, they have these PJ's in adult sizes now, they have peek-a-chu, unicorns, dragons, panda's, and a lot more I can't remember all of them. My teenage daughter just asked for one and it was hard to find one small enough for her, and there wasn't any in the kids section, go figure.

by the way it was Wal Mart where we found them, but I'm willing to bet other stores have them too.

maxresdefault.jpg

We've heard about Walmart in Australia, apparently only the best dressed people shop there.

I wouldn't go out of the house if I looked like that.

And Barry Elephant... You are really gonna need much thicker skin if you want to stay here. Ozi was being nice that day. Like they say, if you don't like it, don't read it. And if you read it and don't like it, well, it can't be unread. So I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

And don't get Ozi upset, or you may really freak out if he cuts loose on you. We've calmed him down quiet a bit from the old days when he was a rough, tough Pirate with a patch over one eye.  :yes:

And Barry Elephant... You are really gonna need much thicker skin if you want to stay here. Ozi was being nice that day. Like they say, if you don't like it, don't read it. And if you read it and don't like it, well, it can't be unread. So I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

And don't get Ozi upset, or you may really freak out if he cuts loose on you. We've calmed him down quiet a bit from the old days when he was a rough, tough Pirate with a patch over one eye.  :yes:

I thought Ozi was being nice. At least he didn't call him a scrotum cheeked testicle tooth. Here we pride ourselves on intelligent insults...sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...