Carina & Sabrina

You can write in every color if you feel like it. On the other hand, you do not have to write that big. Our sight is good enough to read ordinary sized font. Remind you that writing in capital letters or with large letters is assimilated to screaming.

And in addition to a good view, I also have a good hearing ... :)

Not everyone has good eyesight. Bigger fonts help a lot when your vision is poor.

At least he didn't post it in pink.  LOL

The glasses are not made for dogs ...  :)

You can write in every color if you feel like it. On the other hand, you do not have to write that big. Our sight is good enough to read ordinary sized font. Remind you that writing in capital letters or with large letters is assimilated to screaming.

Not everyone has good eyesight. Bigger fonts help a lot when your vision is poor.

The glasses are not made for dogs ...  :)

Right... try use a bowl instead...  :)

!

Smart ass..... ;D ;D ;D

Seems I am upsetting both Ozi and Cho2vant with my blue font?

Good thing I counsel Internet Users on Cyber-bulliying!

If you do not like my messages, do NOT read them!

Yet another fuckwit.

By the way, if you counsel people on bullying, it would help if you could spell it.

And here we are again. Without any real reason or logic Ozi resorts to calling someone a name. And why am I not surprised that Buster Likes his comment. Why don't you two just not reply to people if you can't be civil.

Why am I not surprised that you can't seem to go a few days without mentioning my name. Are you in love with me or something?

I guess that his 'Like' of your post say's it all.

Me? I like the large blue font. Wait'll y'all get old, you'll like it too. My email font is that color, just not that big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Butch has been setting up dinner for him/her and Curly, complete with some red roses. He/she keeps looking at his/her phone and then performing another step as if he/she doesn't have any kind if idea as to what to do and must look at a list written about how to be romantic.

Curly just arrived home and gave Butch a big smile and kisses.