Carina & Sabrina

• 1 month later...

Butch is in the dining room putting a laptop back together. I just signed on when she was putting the DVD tray back into the laptop and then she turned it over and put the screws back in the bottom.

Butch didn't look very happy, so she may not have been able to fix whatever prompted her to disassemble the laptop.

The laptop is still broken. Butch wasn't able to fix it and now their the male visitor was looking at it. Did Butch really think that she's a computer technician?

The male visitor is either Curly's brother or gay cousin.

Because The one of short hairs wants another dog and the other says that it's hard to live with 2 dogs

They have a hard enough time with a dog and a cat without throwing another dog into the mix.

I'm not too much for lesbians, but I see love them !! they shouting at each regularly as a natural torque !!! the problem is that Sabrina is vaginal !! she takes her pleasure by the penetration, no clitoral massage !! so butch must make him believe he is a man, put a belt dildo and makes coming and going between his thighs, as if he took pleasure !!! in short, of anything !!! butch and lime, lime, lime and again with his tail between his legs in plastic !! before he put fingers in sex and show sabrina !! "did you see ?? you wet, you wet !!!" then he runs to wash hands as if he had dipped into a can of motor oil !!! a real dick with balls attached above, would give pleasure to sabrina !!! their lesbian sexuality is only a preliminary to the natural sex !!!! ??? :-\

• 2 weeks later...

como me gustaria ver como se la folla una polla de verdad , ese culo tiene hambre se le nota a kilometros , para cuando un buen rabo para la rizos , como me gustaria verla tragandose toda la lefa .

I would like to see Carina and Sabrina have a more open relationship!  The curly haired girl obviously loves all the vaginal stimulation as pointed out by Corbo above, and the short haired girl loves playing the male role.  If they had a more open relationship, curly could have other girls over that likes what she likes and I think it make her happy in that respect.  Short haired girl then could play the man with two women while one of the other two women are enjoying what they like from the other!  I hope this makes some kine of sense to any of you!!