Carina & Sabrina

I think if curly and the guest that is there now would get it on with each other, that would be one hot girl girl lovemaking session!  I think the blonde girl would be into vaginal pleasure with no problem.  It was hot watching curly get dressed in front of her!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The female guest just came in 6:30 in the morning their time. Curly placed a blanket and pillow on the sofa for her.  Maybe she do some finger play before sleep.  Crossing my fingers and toes.

I need something to record since it been a slow night of basically nothing tonight on RLC.

No action from her.  I'll move on to another apartment.

The female guest just came in 6:30 in the morning their time. Curly placed a blanket and pillow on the sofa for her.  Maybe she do some finger play before sleep.  Crossing my fingers and toes.

I need something to record since it been a slow night of basically nothing tonight on RLC.

RLC is going way down hill these days!!!

We know Veronica and Lucas are leaving the project and it also appears Alina and Anton are moving as well. That will be two apartments off the list soon.

We know Veronica and Lucas are leaving the project and it also appears Alina and Anton are moving as well. That will be two apartments off the list soon.

The way it is going, they might as well all leave!

On a second note, that is one cute little redhead that is visiting Carina & Sabrina!  She has a dynamite body!!!