time zone

Has anyone noticed that both premium apartments are an hour behind gmt. This means they can't be in mainland europe. Canary islands perhaps?

Uno fijo esta en Barcelona ( Catalunya-Spain )el de Carina-Sabrina, el de las chicas adictas al movil-tablet o esta en Barcelona o cercania, pero los 2 tienen el mismo horario.

Has anyone noticed that both premium apartments are an hour behind gmt. This means they can't be in mainland europe. Canary islands perhaps?

Their time zone is exactly mainland Europe, GMT+1, though it has been UTC since 1972. You can easily check that. The Italian speaking girls can live in Italy as well, why should they live in Barcelona (though it might be easier for RLC)? Canary Islands are in the Western European (WET) time zone, that is UTC+0, same as in London.

:( :( Chicas italianas 11:30 mañana, chicas movil-tablet mismo horario.

I think I'll commandeer this now irrelevant thread to make a rant about Daylight Savings time.

Most countries do this for some useless, odd reason; probably to make their citizens groggy so they can get killed in car wrecks twice a year, thus saving the government years of pension payments. The world is now 24/7. We don't need sunlight in our stores and factories anymore. (Notice that 19th Century factories, schools and stores had lots of windows to allow illumination but new ones don't anymore because of heating and security. Only giant office buildings do, but that's just for the "crystal palace" propaganda effect.)

We don't need it to save candle wax, either. So screw Daylight Savings/Standard time changes.

While I'm explaining to you how useless it is, I'll also say that time zones are drawn arbitrarily -- the sun is not directly "overhead" at noon throughout a time zone; they include jagged outlying areas. Some states in the US, like Arizona, don't even participate in Daylight Savings time, which throws everything off if you're flying there and back when the Daylight/Standard time change occurs.

Russian time zones are even worse, (read up on it), but only because it's such an enormous country with myriad time zones. Much of it, like Alaska, experiences mostly darkness half the year, and mostly daylight the other half of the year, so fucking with the clock by setting it back or forward by a measly hour is going to fix anything.

Another proof of its stupidity is that in the US, it is mandated and controlled by the Federal Government. This automatically means that the idea is fucked up.

I only mention this because this thread is now useless and I can use it to rant about one of my pet peeves.

It's related to RLC (so maybe TBG won't ban me) simply because Russia will switch to their version of Daylight vs Standard in the Spring, and people will be confused because Diana & Efim take literally DAYS to reset the huge clock on their kitchen wall.

And this subject will come up again when the GMT listings on the RLC main page get changed AFTER the camera's internal clocks.

I'm done. Squirrel will run back to his tree now.

It's related to RLC (so maybe TBG won't ban me) simply because Russia will switch to their version of Daylight vs Standard in the Spring, and people will be confused because Diana & Efim take literally DAYS to reset the huge clock on their kitchen wall.

Russia will not transferred clocks in the spring, if they don't again change their system  ::)

"Moscow Time (Russian: Моско́вское вре́мя) is the time zone for the city of Moscow, Russia, and most of western Russia, including Saint Petersburg. It is the second-westernmost of the nine time zones of Russia. It has been set to UTC+3 permanently on 26 October 2014;[1] before that date it had been set to UTC+4 year-round since 27 March 2011.[2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Time