Visitor couple look beautiful

So the guest stop coming over and they go stay at there friends house instead of vise-versa, Then we get to listen to you bitch about them never being home. you pay to see the couples of RLC, not the friends of the couples.

Yo pago para ver las camaras de la casa, quien aparezca en ellas es su problema.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their guests are not part of RLC, are they? Nina and Kira use the tub all the time. What do you want RLC to do? Go in and rebuild the bathroom and eliminate the shower stall?

Yes I do. Or at a minimum, add a camera to cover the shower.

Another fuckwit, totally pathetic.

Hey look at that...I was able to net the three forum assholes in one single quote. Pretty impressive, huh?

No value to the forum; only dickhead comments about every post.

Pretty impressive, huh?

What's really impressive is how you managed to call people assholes instead of refuting their arguments, very similar to that of a child.

What's even more impressive is how you quoted your own statement, then referred to yourself as one of the three assholes.  ::)

Pretty impressive, huh?

What's really impressive is how you managed to call people assholes instead of refuting their arguments, very similar to that of a child.

What's even more impressive is how you quoted your own statement, then referred to yourself as one of the three assholes.  ::)

Damn, you're right, your post was not quoted in the chain. I take it back, you finally managed a useful post.

Yes, of course, I'm childish because I did not refute those compelling arguments like calling me "pussy thirsty" (lol) and a "fuckwit". How can I ever match wits with such learned forum members.  ::)

Pretty impressive, huh?

Damn, you're right, your post was not quoted in the chain. I take it back, you finally managed a useful post.

Yes, of course, I'm childish because I did not refute those compelling arguments like calling me "pussy thirsty" (lol) and a "fuckwit". How can I ever match wits with such learned forum members.  ::)

Although all the major dictionaries have definitions for Fuckwit, I prefer the urban version, it is much more defined and fitting of this occasion: A person who is not only lacking in clue but is apparently unable or unwilling to acquire clue even when handed it on a plate in generous portions.

You are right, getting a response from three members is such a waste of time. One thing Army has taught me, it is almost impossible to improve the level of a persons common sense or their intellectual level if you don't have a reasonable baseline to start from.

Trouble is, scientists believe that stupidity may be hereditary and chances are you might still be capable of infecting the gene pool, so I guess some of us feel a moral obligation to keep trying.

There's nothing like starting the day off with a good laugh. And some of you folks unwittingly supply that.

Fuckwit. One of my fav Aussie sayings.  ;D

Ahh, the one that was missing. Now we have a full house. 

There's nothing like starting the day off with a good laugh. And some of you folks unwittingly supply that.

Fuckwit. One of my fav Aussie sayings.  ;D

Ahh, the one that was missing. Now we have a full house.

You'll need to elaborate, a full house is three of a kind and a pair.

• 1 month later...

I like the couple that keeps coming of to Nina & Kira's, but why is it that they never show anything?  I can understand them having reservations about it.  However,RLC needs to tell their participants that if you have a problem showing your body parts.....this is not the site for you!  I think that if you don't want to participate on RLC, then you need to stay the hell home...........just saying~~

I like the couple that keeps coming of to Nina & Kira's, but why is it that they never show anything?  I can understand them having reservations about it.  However,RLC needs to tell their participants that if you have a problem showing your body parts.....this is not the site for you!  I think that if you don't want to participate on RLC, then you need to stay the hell home...........just saying~~

Are they 'participating' in RLC, or they are visiting friends?

actually, they are that friends of the couple involved in rlc, they have therefore no obligation to show us anything! they can of course do so, if they desire, but they have no obligations! imagine the mother of veronica, forced to stand naked, when it comes do housework?! ??? :( :-\

actually, they are that friends of the couple involved in rlc, they have therefore no obligation to show us anything! they can of course do so, if they desire, but they have no obligations! imagine the mother of veronica, forced to stand naked, when it comes do housework?! ??? :( :-\

Not even the participants of RLC has an obligation to show anything. They can of course do so, if they desire..