A couple of quick questions

dod06

Apologies if I'm asking common questions. I've had a look through the stickies and other threads and couldn't find the answers.

Is there a method for non-US members to get paid membership? It seems that Square doesn't accept non-US? Or do they now?

Who is that blonde in the video on the main page? Do I really get to see more of her? :D

Apologies if I'm asking common questions. I've had a look through the stickies and other threads and couldn't find the answers.

***The answers are there and other places too.

Is there a method for non-US members to get paid membership? It seems that Square doesn't accept non-US? Or do they now?

***Click the blue colored box above blondie and it will take you to Payza. That is the method of payment that Admin has chosen.

Who is that blonde in the video on the main page? Do I really get to see more of her? :D

***Just a bimbette. No one here anyway.

Thanks. I figured it out in the end.

I'd still love to know who the blonde is. I suspected she's a cam girl or something, but I'd love to know a name if possible!

She's a bimbo blonde that tbg keeps in the trunk of his caddy in case the alligators get hungry. He doesn't like them chewing on his whitewall tires.  8)