Relationships in the apartment

I thought about to create a new topic, because the discussion of the relationships in the apartment is scattered in many various topics.

Today, there happened a very big turn for the better an atmosphere of the apartment.

Nora and Nika discussed in downstairs, and Nora showed her model portfolio to Nika. They went to Nika's room to watch her portfolio , and Nora talked about it a lot. Alisa heard them discussing, turned off the music, went somewhere, came back, and left the door open, to be able to hear what they talk about.

Apparently, Nora and Nika decided to go to the gym and also asked Alisa with them. Nika and Alisa discussed happily with each other. Alisa was wearing panties and a dressing gown and was briefly bare breasts in front of Nika, and they laughed about it, I hope this will also help Nika relax.

Then, all three girls packed gym clothes and went out together.

Today, when Nika woke up and went downstairs, Nora was working out in the living room. They discussed a short while and Nika went to change the training clothes. They trained together, Nora harder, but Nika more stretched, beautiful and nice to look at.

Later, all three girls were in the kitchen putting breakfast and eating, when Kiko (and Eddie) arrived downstairs, this didn't discourage girls cheerfulness, which could be a bad news for all IKHA's (International Kiko Haters Association) members  :-X Alisa and Nika packed training clothes and went to the gym, yoga, shopping, grocery store or somewhere ...

So, everything looks good at the moment  :)

To be honest - I like the fact that Kiko shows up every few days.  He is the only reason that Nora is nude so much.  Not sure why now more than when they lived together before - but whatever - it is working for me.

If he were not around then she would be in that robe all day.  I prefer her nude.

The relationship between them seem very good.  Tonight Nora came back about 11:15 and when I tuned in they were all in Nika's room.  Now both Nika and Alina had been in bed sleeping.  But Alina was laying across Nika's bed somewhat on her.  While Nora stood in the doorway.  All were talking and laughing often.  Both Nika and Alina got dressed to go out after that.  They did not get too dressed up .... but nicer than normal for them. 

Not sure where they went.  Nora stayed home.  Kind of weird that Nora comes home and wakes them to go out and she stays home.  She seems to have some control here.  They do seem fine with it and I assume it is part of the program.  The all laughed and got along very well.  The best of any of them so far and better than I would have expected.  Almost like they all know each other already.

By the way Alina did not dress like an exotic dancer as someone on another post mentioned.  She was normally dressed as was Nika.  But they went somewhere close to midnight. 

Maybe Kiko has something to do with this.  Nothing negative here. Just curious on my part.  They all seemed fine with it - actually seemed to enjoy going out at that time.

Any real thoughts???