Guests on the sofa bed..

I thought there were two guests there earlier... stepped away and came back there were two on sofa, but now I only one...  so I was probably wrong about being two guests...

Someone should thank me for showing restraint on making a really smart-ass comment. DaMutt hasn't really pissed me off yet, so I figured I'd let him slide.

I thought there were two guests there earlier... stepped away and came back there were two on sofa, but now I only one...  so I was probably wrong about being two guests...

Someone should thank me for showing restraint on making a really smart-ass comment. DaMutt hasn't really pissed me off yet, so I figured I'd let him slide.

Thank you  :)

But thinking again, go ahead and make the comment 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am excited about the two dark haired guest that have been visiting and staying with Nina & Kira.  I think they are both really shy but sexy at the same time.  I wish Nina & Kira would go on a vacation and let those two cat sit for them.  I think maybe after a week to 10 days they might become comfortable to explore the wild side with each other.  I for one would really love to watch their two guest have sex with each other.  To me, they are both sexy/hot as hell!

You missed the sex on the couch.  Really?  did you also miss the hand under the shirt fondellingthe left boob while they were watching the laptop.  These two could entertain us in their own apartment.