Leora is getting some action on the side!

I'm telling you guys all the signs point to Leora having a romantic interest outside of her relationship with Paul. Watch her when she chats...the fun she has, the smiling, laughing, blushing, suggests flirting with someone. She sometimes comes home and changes into lingerie to sit and chat, and it's still daytime. If she had a lover, I'm sure she would have told him she lives the unusual lifestyle of what we could call the "glass house". He probably signed up for RLC as soon as she told him. If all this were true, he would probably ask her to wear lingerie for him when they are chattting. She doesn't act this way with Paul most of the time, so why would she be all eager to act all flirty with Paul online lately. That makes no sense. It has to be someone else. Maybe Paul knows, and it's a mutually agreeable situation...wouldn't be the first time a couple had an "arrangement". Maybe he doesn't...most guys wouldn't go for this kind of "open" relationship. Maybe Paul knows he's lucky to have her, so he agreed to let her have some space in order to keep her and the lifestyle that he enjoys being with the hottest girl on RLC. She has been masturbating MUCH more in the last few months than she did ever did before. Who's do you think she's thinking about that's getting her so horny? Paul? I doubt it. Stay tuned (as I'm sure you and I will) to see what happens Sooner or later, something will happen to give us more info on this hot topic! (We need a good Russian interpreter to eavesdrop and let us know what she's saying when she's in the guestroom, door closed, Paul gone, and talking with the mystery man........or mystery girl...LoL!)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very much that she has someone on the street , Leora has always been so , since entering the RLC , always walked with little clothing , bra and panties with the house, always provocative, she likes to be observed , this your pleasure in this, the fact her masturbate more often does not mean she was cheating paul, know that there is someone watching the leaves excited . If you repair her expressions on the phone is the same , when with friends or when talking about something fun with paul If you had the pleasure to watch when her best friend was in the house , you'll understand what I'm talking short: it is excited when observed , it is only fetish, she is a great person , companion and friend , and a woman who feels a different form of pleasure , just as I take pleasure in observing , and I'm not a pervert , not only as judge a piece of meat , there is much more than a beautiful and shapely body.

On the set of sutian and panties, was bought recently has about 1 week, the first time you used your dog " Scooter" blew the top , how she had sex with paul, the last time was in plantation the work she bought another top. And she will use often because it is new , so with the red set , so with purple babydoll , so with the Wanted blouse , and the real madrid shirt. Do not think it is for someone from the street, is just for us!

I understand Russian. And to hear what she was talking about his girlfriend. Just heard that she was frequently visit her at a party. And leave it to the store), you should have noticed that it with shopping bags and began to cook. I often listen to her talk. And she says that she loves Paul, though, and tired of it.

I do believe she probably loves Paul, but that does not mean she can't find a passionate love affair outside her relationship. For those who you who think she's has not found a better lover than Paul...well maybe it's time to take off the "Leora colored glasses"...meaning she's certainly not perfect. Beautiful for sure, but probably gets all kinds of temptations out in the real everyday world. Think about it, if you were a guy who  saw her and interacted with her all the time, wouldn't you be flirting with her or outright hitting on her every chance you got? The guy at the grocery store she frequents, the place she gets her coffee, so forth and so on. Believe me, she gets flirted with or hit on frequently. These other guys she runs into from time to time are going to be trying hard to get into those hot wet panties, just as you would be if you were interacting with her face to face!. That's just how us guys are wired. She might love Paul, but he isn't enough to keep her satisfied. It's pretty obvious as you watch Paul pick his nose constantly (and then bite his fingernails right after...ewwww!), scratch his itchy scalp constantly, spend hours on the computer while she's in the background, horny and wanting to rub one out, that he isn't what most women secretly desire. And all of his failed attempts satisfy her the way women want to be satisfied is more than well documented by many, many watchers. She has a lover...mark my words. Time will prove me right, and if you don't agree, fine. Lets just give this more time to play out. All I'm saying is watch her actions (with what I've said is going on) with an open mind for awhile. Sooner or later something will happen that will clarify this issue....WE SHALL SEE!!!!!!

Guest Jabberwocky

OK...I'll come clean (so to speak)...it's me all along....sorry, guys! No hard feelings (except the usual "hard" feelings), eh?

She went out today dressed in a sexy blue suspender and bra set underneath her regular clothes for about 2 hours too.

Some lucky Joe is definitely giving it to her.

When you have a boyfriend that can't satisfy sexually. It usually leads to infidelity.

Just a matter of time before ole Paul gets the boot out the door.

There's no doubt that she has a chat friend that she flirts with online. She was laughing and chatting with someone the other night, then went into the bedroom and woke Paul up with a blowjob. Did her friend ask her to do that? Not sure, but that's how it appeared to me. it looked more planned than random.

I doubt that she has a physical relationship with someone nearby, but if you watch her during the day she is definitely chatting and flirting online.

I am not sure about the guy on the side.  Its not that it could not happen - but lets be real here - they live on a TV show. 

They know they are being watched and I think everything she does is for us - either to entice us or play with our minds a little.  They are very aware that we are here and watching - even thought they tend not to look at the cameras - her actions play to the cameras pretty well.

To me at least - Leorna plays to the cameras more than any of the others currently - and I think she loves the attention.  She seems to be making sure she is getting more attention lately. 

I'm Don Rumsfeld on the issue. By this I simply mean -- as regards this couple in particular -- that:

There are things that are known.

There are things we know are unknown.

And there are unknown things that we don't know that are unknown.

Paul and Leora are probably some of the most complex individuals with the most complex relationship that have appeared on RLC.

I gave up quite some time ago. It is good enough for me to observe, but speculation about them is futile. Paul is no dummy and she's a beauty. That's enough, because RLC doesn't pay me to turn my mind into a pretzel. I can't even remember what Paul's real name is: this is how much I'm willing to delve into their mysteries.

In other words, little squirrel can't help you on this any more than any other CC posters (except for Leora and Paul themselves.)