Had a row last night

Hi All,

Recently found RLC, I really haven't seen much happen, hoping for wall to wall sauciness but that must happen when I'm not looking.

Anyway I actually saw something happen last night at Diana & Efim's place. She was sat on the sofa topless, I wouldn't say they were arguing but she was doing all the talking and it wasn't all that friendly, then all of a sudden she got up, punched the double base and stormed off, the fella slept on the couch.

They might have made up though, he wasn't on the couch later on.

Other than that I've only really seen people eating cereal, cleaning the kitchen etc...

Other than that I've only really seen people eating cereal, cleaning the kitchen etc...

Yeah .... there is a lot of that - but there are interesting moments.  You can kind of get sucked in.

Welcome to the forum.  Just realize that - it is what it is - and you will be fine. 

Yeah .... there is a lot of that - but there are interesting moments.  You can kind of get sucked in.

Welcome to the forum.  Just realize that - it is what it is - and you will be fine.

Thanks, I can only watch for a short times couple of times a day so this site is good to put what I'm seeing into context. IT also allows me to see the edited highlights of some of the juicy stuff.

Vids don't stay live for long though.