What a Blowjob...way to go Leora!

I just saw Leora give Paul the absolute best blow job I've ever seen someone give to someone on RCL. Isn't eavesdropping the bomb! She went down so enthusiastically, worked Paul's head and shaft like she was an old master...in a very young, hot body!! Worked it with her mouth, lips, tongue, and hands until he came in her mouth. And, if your wondering, yes, she swallowed every last drop!

(It might have been make up sex...for her transgressions. Just saying'  ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she got all horny when he came home, he started some pussy rubbing/licking in the guest room then

she masturbated in bath tub while Paul was fixing the light in the hall after that he showered and got the BJ in the bedroom, it wasn't the best of her and certainly not the best of RLC, you have not seen much yet

And then with every post, the idiots come scampering out of the cracks in the walls.

PM me vid pls, I ned vdo, Any links to video, Plz,Plz,Plz. Morons.

Get a clue. Buy a subscription and watch it all for yourself first hand

And then with every post, the idiots come scampering out of the cracks in the walls.

PM me vid pls, I ned vdo, Any links to video, Plz,Plz,Plz. Morons.

Get a clue. Buy a subscription and watch it all for yourself first hand

Subscription or not, we can all be helped by someone who happened to be at the screen when there was some action. I guess you find it irritating that some of us asks for help. But there is no need to call us names. I'm quite sure you too enjoy watching all the clips and pics the users post here. I guess most of us take this daily cc tour to check if there is by any chans a new vid/pic post. If noone ever posted any of that, this site would probably die.