why is the petite dark haired one upset tonight?

I was switched to their bedroom tonight a she looked upset and she even tried to wake up the former blonde/red head one( sorry I do not recall their names) but then she got dressed. when they first moved in they both seemed to go to work not it seems the redhead stays home all the time. Maybe smaller one  was just waking up but she nudged the red head and tried to wake her  ups with no luck. It (seems like they like a lot of couples in this den of reality viewing- Diana & Elfin the latest ) to be on the outs after a few months. Anything else going except the obvious that I mentioned? any input would help/thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I wish I knew how to speak Russian. I would really like to know what these two are saying.

I think Kira is a sweet, and loving girl and she deserves to be in a loving relationship with a nice guy who will return all of the love that she is always willing to give. Carrot Top is a selfish bitch and doesn't deserve someone as nice as Kira.

Also notice that Carrot Top keeps shaking her leg. She must have ADHD, as she can never stop moving her leg.

But, back to the subject of Kira. She always looks sad and uncertain. She looks lost and like she needs a guy to give her confidence in her future. Someone to make her feel safe and loved. Even though she's a lesbian, I really feel sorry for her.

Kira is like a sad little puppy that just wants to be loved.

• 2 months later...

So is Nina and Kira in the bedroom or is it Nina and a new girl? The sex must not be good because I can not hear any moaning.

It is Nina and Kira in the bedroom.

The other two girls are gone then.  If there is tension now between them then they likely won't be back.