EVERYONE DISREGARD ANY COMMENTS BY ORACLE69!!

snaky

Guest bobbyjoe

how many time the story gonna continue with movado(oracle) vs snaky !

j start really tired with that,don't enter in his game and stay muted in the best answer you can do and not create new thread for continue this ridiculous history,that's will finish again with two bann.

if you want continue the fight with movado,talk in PM with him,yours history are not interesting,we are not here for that

Christ. Now I have to go through all of the boards and delete the bullshit.....AGAIN. And you all wonder why I'm going to get out. This is annoying and counter-productive to the well being of CC.  >:(

Post this shit in General Discussion, not the Apartment threads. It's disappearing like all of the rest.

Guest bobbyjoe

Christ. Now I have to go through all of the boards and delete the bullshit.....AGAIN. And you all wonder why I'm going to get out. This is annoying and counter-productive to the well being of CC.  >:(

Post this shit in General Discussion, not the Apartment threads. It's disappearing like all of the rest.

you can ban this two members one more time,j'm not complaint with that this time

Leave Snaky. I enjoy discussing world affairs with him. He's edgey, but speaks his mind, and though we disagree on issues, I don't find him to be a disagreeable CC member, but rather interesting.

There are others that are becoming a bit ridiculous, however.

Tone it down, Oracle. Get with the program or go have fun at /b. It's irritating people.