reallifecam account ?

ds1988

Guest bobbyjoe

My RLC account just got banned, anyone know why they would do this?

it's probably with the photos you have post here or maybe you have give pics or vids in pm and this guy have share that in other site and rlc have find that,there is a hidden watermark soo if you have hide

the 5 id numbers in the corner,rlc can again find you with this hidden watermark.

post or give nothing here is the best solutions for don't get bann,rlc are in this forum and bann a lot,j talk with experience,j had get 2 bann before soo now it's finish post pics here or on the web,too many risk to get another bann.

or post pics only if you stay with free cameras but never if you have suscribe rlc.

rlc just don't the members make the caps of the tenants and share that after everywhere on the web

tenemos una ligera idea , ha incumplido usted las normas .

la manera de que nadie suba videos o fotos , es que todas las chicas sean del tipo CARINA , no ha fotos de ella ni videos , creo que nadie la mira , es la antitesis de lo que cualquiera de nosotros quiere ver . si fuera la unica mujer del mundo se extinguiría la especie humana . que echen ya a dos o tres parejas y traigan gente que valga la pena . chicas que enseñen y follen y se dejen de tonterias y experimentos .

I have come to believe they do it for our own good: too much time spent on watching these girls can't be good for us, so they have banned people they may think to be starting to get addicted.

That's probably why I have been banned as well, and maybe the few pictures and videos I have uploaded could have played a part on their decision.

I have not been begging for forgiveness, yet...

I have come to believe they do it for our own good: too much time spent on watching these girls can't be good for us, so they have banned people they may think to be starting to get addicted.

That's probably why I have been banned as well, and maybe the few pictures and videos I have uploaded could have played a part on their decision.

I have not been begging for forgiveness, yet...

Guys, have any of you taken videos with an HD video camera? The quality is quite good at least in good light, you can go near "the target" with your camera, and the five letters in the left corner are no more visible - does that mean that RLC cannot find the IP address they would need? I just don´t see how such a video file could be attached to a CC post, I can see "Insert image", but what does that "Insert flash" mean?