Secret changing room?

Guest mrman15

Guest mrman15

I noticed today as I was watching lora and Max get ready for the day, that nora seems to do some of her changing in the small room in between the bathroom and kitchen. It may be like a walk in closet or something but I noticed she  grabbed a thong from the bedroom went and changed from her orange underwear in there this morning and I am wondering if anyone else has noticed that she does this often in that location?

The reason I bring this up because I thought it was interesting that she would change underwear in the one place in the house there are absolutely no cameras at all. I am curious if that's a closet or like a pantry where she changes in order to avoid the cameras in there apartment?

Let me know what you guys think, and the room I am talking about is on the floor plan

Guest mrman15

ah I see :), that's definitely explains why there are no cameras there, but I would be interested to see if she changes in that room particularly often given that their are no cameras

Guest mrman15

yeah fair enough. I am fairly new to watching the site so I was curious, still trying to figure out the dynamic of some of the couples. Some from what I have seen seem a tad camera shy but that's only from a week observation

I noticed today as I was watching lora and Max get ready for the day, that nora seems to do some of her changing in the small room in between the bathroom and kitchen. It may be like a walk in closet or something but I noticed she  grabbed a thong from the bedroom went and changed from her orange underwear in there this morning and I am wondering if anyone else has noticed that she does this often in that location?

The reason I bring this up because I thought it was interesting that she would change underwear in the one place in the house there are absolutely no cameras at all. I am curious if that's a closet or like a pantry where she changes in order to avoid the cameras in there apartment?

Let me know what you guys think, and the room I am talking about is on the floor plan

I thought it was another bathroom, since the one on camera does not seem to have a toilet.

Guest mrman15

yeah your right, I just have never really seen that before in an apartment. Usually they only have half bathrooms in houses and condos