The time is sexual game

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this game.  For a while she was on top of him on the couch and it appeared he could not get an erection.  Then he rolled over and acted like he wanted to sleep. She leaves, puts on a robe back to him and now they move to the bedroom where she squats down and gives him a BJ but you can't see very well from the hall camera because they put the clothes rack in the way. Now it's back to the living room and they take another card. I think it's all a scam to keep people logged to see what they will do next.  I bet they get paid by how many viewers are watching them and they play for the camera and for the money. More BJ action on the couch with ice cubes in her mouth. She has a hard time keeping them in her mouth as he watches TV. Soon it is time to draw another card as he continues to watch TV, which probably helps him drag this game on and on and on.  What a waste of time.

in fact, you have not understood much !!! is a sex card game !! it will in the lounge to draw a card that tells them what to do. they go in the room and do what the card says, then they come back to the salon and again !!! it was a great show tonight !! there has been domination with anton leash !!! alina it has started slapping of forcing it to obey !!! deep throat !!! she's sucking him while he was shaving !!! they masturbated with feet, etc ..... very hot tonight !!!

she is so ugly and boring, why never gives him blowjobs? they just sit and watch tv and he sits half naked lol.. weird couple i think they are actors.. :o

But I guarantee she's not as fucking ugly and boring as you. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

This went on for over two hours.  wishing I could spend that much time with that much variation.  as to the unattractiveness of her, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  i for one, do like her

That was one great night!

Double footjob (twice), and she was having an orgasm with it.

One of the very best BJs I've seen on RLC (the one in front of the mirror).

Him with a leash was...  surprising.

The BJ while shaving.

Etc. Etc.

All the above with such a relaxed pace, complicity and laid back attitude of two lovers playing a game...

Chapeau!

It was very interesting fun!

PS: and whether one may think she has a pretty face or not, tough to deny she is an extremely sensual and sexy animal when making love!

she is so ugly and boring, why never gives him blowjobs? they just sit and watch tv and he sits half naked lol.. weird couple i think they are actors.. :o

But I guarantee she's not as fucking ugly and boring as you. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

She's not ugly. It's her hairstyle, it's not very flattering. The short bangs don't really do much to accentuate the roundness of her face. When she's all dressed up with her makeup on, she is quite beautiful, and has an amazing body