It's really sad to see that Dasha has

I have noticed that a women so full of life has been so subdued (my opinion) of her boyfriend. She has really changed behaviour since they have their fight about her masturbation. If he is that jealous, he should consider to live in an apartment with cameras. (Yes i know that they have visible sex sometimes). He also tries to cover one camera when they take showers. I don't say that she should masturbate for the cameras, but she has a total different approach now. Furthermore, Demid is the worst fucker on RLC (Yes, even worser than Paul). In and out and then run to the bathroom ;D

:( :( En este apartamento se folla cuando el eyaculador precoz de Demid quiere, en cuanto a la chica algo paso porque ella era quedarse sola con el portátil y teníamos acción, algo le diría el cavernicola del novio.

No soy ningún genio, pero detecto una actitud negativa en este sujeto, no solo de cara a nuestros intereses, es algo más, algo perverso... me explico: Está claro que la tiene, no aleccionada, sino supeditada a lo que él quiere, puedo entender que esto lo hacen por el vil metal, cuestión de supervivencia, pero luego el tipo no tiene inconveniente en que ella sea exhibida con tal de que él obenga su efímero placer -no sé el de ella-. Esto no tiene que ver con nosotros, esto raya, si no en la explotación, sí en el aprovechamiento insano. Presumo que la mayoría de la audiencia de RLC es masculina -seguro que con estupendas y bienvenidas excepciones-, de acuerdo con esto, sería ella la que está sacando las castañas del fuego. Me gustaría ver como se las arregla él si no pudiera "utilizarla" - lo pongo entre comillas porque ella parece tragar con esto, cada pareja es un mundo -, a ver si duraba tanto paseándose por la casa con el chandal cutre, los calcetines de mi sobrino, y haciéndose pajas. Hace unos días tuvieron un "desacuerdo", ella aparecía con el pelo revuelto y en actitud renegante, el alzò la voz en algo que me sonó como un exhabrupto, ella pretendió salir del salón pasando por su lado, y el la agarró de mala manera por un brazo, seguro que alguien más lo vió, eso me dió  que pensar, y por eso he apuntado lo del principio. Como siempre, este post refleja solamente mi percepción personal y limitada, respeto y "aprecio" toda opinión contraria o discrepante . Saludos.

I tend to lean toward the idea that these "couples" are more fuck buddies that are together because of the RLC setup. I have seen each cpl have sex about three times and don't care to see them have sex. I have noticed that Leora and Veronica will rub the clit while having sex. Since being banned by RLC my viewing is limited and I really don't miss it because I was only interested in seeing Dasha play, then Leora started up. These two were very different in their methods. Leora, always the same routine and it looked good. Now, to me, Dasha was special. She just wanted to get that nut out. It was wonderful.

The last vid I seen of them having sex was to odd for me because she curled up and had a strange grin of aaahhhh when they were done. More power to all of them but I sure do miss Dasha.

Now if anyone has that bathtub vid of her....

Guest bobbyjoe

soo after this week-end with guests,now we are back with the bored life dasha/demid,they look movie on laptop in bed and probably fall a sleep for not change,

this appartment is just interesting when there is guests come for make party,the rest is soo boring