History of RLC

kenny1940

Hello, I was wondering if anyone who is old school RLC can give me a rundown from the beginning. I joined summer of 2013 the "new" couple was Isabella forgot his name. It seems there was a at least five couples that I missed. This site seemed interesting to get thoughts o the apts. and couples but it seemed it has turned to begging and those who hate beggars instead of commentary. Reminds me of voyeur dorm but advanced.

Thanks

Hello, I was wondering if anyone who is old school RLC can give me a rundown from the beginning. I joined summer of 2013 the "new" couple was Isabella forgot his name. It seems there was a at least five couples that I missed. This site seemed interesting to get thoughts o the apts. and couples but it seemed it has turned to begging and those who hate beggars instead of commentary. Reminds me of voyeur dorm but advanced.

Thanks

So who is begging on RLC? Do you mean CC? You seem to have them both confused.

Thanks

I started watching RLC in Dec. 2012 and joined CC in Jan. 2013, so I  can't talk much about the history of RLC before then.  But if you check the "Way Back Machine", you can get some info about various tenants and get an idea when they started and when they left.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120701000000*/http://reallifecam.com

The earliest entry was in Feb. 2012 and they had 3 couples.  Lora and Max, Maria and John and Alina and Anton.  I just missed Maria and John, so I don't know much about them except for the videos of them that I've seen.  Lora and Max got pregnant and left RLC last year.  Alina and Anton are still with us.

But CC is a good source of information, as well.  You can see the archives of all the past couples, read the threads and get an idea what they were like.