Nora and her Boyfriend

I would love to think they're relationship is much more secure than that!  If Nora is in theatre as many of you suggest, Kiko is around women like that all the time.  He may be off on business or something of that nature.  What ever the case may be, I don't believe it's jealously!!!!  And besides, Nore is still one of the finest women who have ever been on RLC in my opinion.  When her and Niko are together it's like watching to love birds.  As for him walking in on Alisa, I'm sure it's not anything he hasn't seen before!  They all keep up with what each other are doing at some point or another.

I would love to think they're relationship is much more secure than that!

Very well said "dfCcap."  I too believe they have a wonderful and passionate relationship.  Hopefully all is well.

I think that RLC has read many comments on CC about that the other girls in the apartment are not comfortable with having a guy hanging around. I think he is "banned" from the apartment.

I've wondered about that too.  Although understandable, perhaps.  It would be too bad, for Nora's sake.

I've watched them like a hawk to see if Kiko was gonna catch Alisa around the house half naked, changing, or nude because she's always leaving her door open and walking around downstairs like that. She also sunbathed topless on the balcony most mornings. Did anyone see him catch her nude/topless? What happened?

Long term RLC watchers will know this.

He is not her boyfriend - he is her husband and they have been married for quite a while.

As for him being banned how on earth did you come to that conclusion?

PS - Don't believe the "newbie" tag - I've been here a long time, PG Wodehouse has a lot to answer for...