Is the site down for anyone else?

Guest Nosybastard

Guest Nosybastard

Thanks man glad it's not just me. Perhaps their servers got overloaded. It's not fair to paying members that the moochers can overload the server.

Same here, paying member as well. Thought it was just me for a moment, but the site seems down from everywhere (tried both an american and european proxy, no luck). All couples except Gia & Ian and Nora & Kiko were asleep anyway.

For anyone interested: Nora & Kiko were watching a movie with a friend before the site went down. They're probably either asleep or preparing for bed now.

Gia & Ian had retreated in their extra bedroom and were watching a movie on the computer, with the rest of the house dark. Gia showed off some sexy lingerie to Ian earlier (bustier, high heels and stockings), but then went to take a shower and put on black panties and a top instead (she hasn't been wearing the high heels and stockings for more than 10 mins). My heart skipped a beat when I saw her put it on, was a really nice set. Also, I wish she would be less aware of the cameras when changing & showering, she seems to avoid showing the front of her body in the nude very carefully, makes it kinda frustrating to watch her.

Guest Nosybastard

Seems like we didn't miss much. Thank you for the update Nath. In case anyone has missed it, Mark and Nora have been going at it everyday.