Masha (2024) #10

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

At first I thought this was yet another account of Masha.

I could hear that Leora is working and keeping ppl engaged. Masha is not.

I could discuss that Caroline and Frisky were creating content to keep ppl engage. Masha is not doing this.

She just do questionnable room remodeling, invite ppl to yell on them, have sex or a bath (check every that applies) until they get tired of her and go see elsewhere if that's not better (I heard that some tried russian gulags and were happy with the change).

Masha does RLC like some artists paint : throwing shit on a blank canvas with the hope that it will stick and somebody will pay for it.

However you want to frame it the facts still stand that even after all this time her apartment was often top cam and her CC pages were always active no matter how many new participants RLC brought in. Even during lockdown when she couldn’t have people over and had a broken leg she still didn’t sit on the couch and watch tv all day, she kept hustling. Even now, she’s still hustling. She’s not even on RLC anymore but her CC page is more active than the apartments with 4+ participants in them. It’s active because she’s still working to keep the eyeballs on her, constantly posting and keeping the interest alive. This page and all the interest in her meltdown would have fizzled out by now if she wasn’t keeping her followers posted and excited for the next update.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Was hardly that busy until her meltdown or whatever you want to call it. 

Let's not make her out to be something she's not. Apart from a fucking nutter.

If you want to deny that it was a lot busier than many other apartments, especially the ones that have been there almost as long as her, then maybe you’re also a nutter. After all “it’s takes one to know one” right? 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AntEater said:

However you want to frame it the facts still stand that even after all this time her apartment was often top cam and her CC pages were always active no matter how many new participants RLC brought in. Even during lockdown when she couldn’t have people over and had a broken leg she still didn’t sit on the couch and watch tv all day, she kept hustling. Even now, she’s still hustling. She’s not even on RLC anymore but her CC page is more active than the apartments with 4+ participants in them. It’s active because she’s still working to keep the eyeballs on her, constantly posting and keeping the interest alive. This page and all the interest in her meltdown would have fizzled out by now if she wasn’t keeping her followers posted and excited for the next update.

And when I'm driving down the motorway, I spend way longer watching the car that's broken down than the one turning off at the next junction. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, AntEater said:

hustling seems like the perfect word, if you're using it like "scamming".

20 minutes ago, AntEater said:

If you want to deny that it was a lot busier than many other apartments, especially the ones that have been there almost as long as her, then maybe you’re also a nutter. After all “it’s takes one to know one” right? 

The ones that have been there as long as her lol. That is hardly saying much and anything to compare to. 

And that maybe. Different forms of being a nutter. I'll leave it there. 

Ho appena visto una storia dove Masha entra in una chiesa con un funerale in corso, e appena fuori dalla chiesa si e’ messa a cantare l’Ave Maria con le persone li fuori che la guardavano

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

I just saw a story where Masha walks into a church with a funeral going on, and just outside the church she started singing the Hail Mary with the people outside watching her

She desperately needs to get off the drugs.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Ho appena visto una storia dove Masha entra in una chiesa con un funerale in corso, e appena fuori dalla chiesa si e’ messa a cantare l’Ave Maria con le persone li fuori che la guardavano

She also stated in December she will move to Naples permanently as Naples her new city and no longer Rome...we'll see. 

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She also stated in December she will move to Naples permanently as Naples her new city and no longer Rome...we'll see. 

She also said that she hates Naples so I guess we can't take what she says with a face value.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1