Lesbian lovers are selfish just as much as hetro men!!!

Nina proves that even in the lesbian world there are selfish lovers just like in the hetrosexual world.

She is a complete drama queen who treats her lover as a domestic servant, house cleaner, food provider and orgasm provider.

The selfish queen demands to be serviced whenever she is in the mood but NEVER attempts to reciprocate for her partner.

Kira works hard to please her lover. She does all the work and only gets a few hugs and kisses in return.

Who on earth doesn't Nina ever think to slip into the 69 position and share the pleasure. Why doesn't she think to finger her girl at the same time as she is being fingered. After all they have the same equipment and can share every experience.

But no our selfish little queen bee has to be serviced by her minion. Then when our queen has climaxed amid put on little squeals she expects a nice refreshing drink to be delivered to her and then slip nicely into bed where even the cat has to do what she wants and be forced to curl up to our queen!!!

I always knew that useless men were selfish lover but I never realised the lesbian world was just as bad!!!!

Yep. You are correct, i have actually only seen it once that kira was on the receiving end..

but nina is not short on loving embraces or kisses, one of my favourite moments is always when she come and hugs kira from behind, you can see the serene bliss on kira's face every time.

I think this is all about Kira not wanting it. Nina tries and Kira does not participate. It is odd for sure. And Kira has an incredible body. I don't know what it is that stops her but I don't think it is Nina. I think Nina would love to please Kira. Just my opinion.