B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

I really don't care for all the fucking. A lot of times when the girls have their men over and they're banging and shit. I don't even bother to watch it. But I really like it when the woman is Just having fun with herself. And so far, none of these guys on RLC  can't truly satisfy a woman. they get their business over with, and then they walk away. And you can see that look in their eyes. they're just laying on the bed watch the ceiling, and you can tell they're Unsatisfied. After their boyfriend are done, the women just deal with it. These men need to understand that you gotta go diving. Women want to be taken care of. They also Like a tongue in that ass. Which I called the double dip. And if you hit them, both at the right time bingo. And then you bring the monster in, And then you get full ecstasy. A lot of this guys are just too busy trying to get some. And they act like they did something went they're finish.... Most these RLC guys are nothing but fucking Pukes. ✌️

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jonno said:

She was out no that long ago. 

Boris Johnson Weed GIF

So went out had couple drink, choking on some wacky weed... Go head Brooke she is lit! 😀

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

So went out had couple drink, choking on some wacky weed... Go head Brooke she is lit! 😀

Just wacky baccy as far as I know. Been out on the balcony puffing away. 

• Like 1

She's young beautiful and having some fun. She's probably a couple years older than me or same age? I Would love the smoke some weed but I can't now. because I am a Corrections Officers now...Lucky her. ✌️🥰