Can't access RLC website

Guest DavidandChloe

Guest DavidandChloe

Is the RLC website down? When we go to the home page there is nothing except the grey boxes of the frame work Could our IP have blocked that site or has RLC blocked us? Our IP is fairly liberal for the most part. We could access the TOR network for example. Do not know anything about RLC.  Thanks if you know something in regards to this. Also being new here we would like to say you all are really interest people.

David w/ Chloe

Guest DavidandChloe

Thank you to who ever fixed it RLC is back and working.  Still checking out to see if we should start paying RLC.  I saw Monica in the kitchen in blue tight Under Armour wear. Chloe's at work so you know what happens fap fap fap  D

Guest DavidandChloe

Just in case anyone else has had the same problem with a blank RLC page: if you use Firefox and it upgrades you may have to reset Firefox. You'll then have to go back and re-do any of your about:config settings.  I like Firefox because I can tweak it and add on some really helpful stuff.  Download Video Helper is fantastic for saving videos from the internet.  I use Bing, for a search engine because it's a so much better than most others. DK