End of the Road?

Anyone got any thoughts on whether this could be the end of the relationship between Diana and Effim?

It seems like it has reached an impasse, and there is nowhere else to go. She wants something more, a commitment, while he seems to want to just play the field, with her as a back-up.

It could be I'm reading more into the fights and absences than is justified, but when you look back at the way other housemates broke up, it appears there is a pattern, and these two fit right in there.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been watching them a little today, and it looks to me like he's ready to leave.

They were standing in the kitchen, face to face, her crying, with him rubbing her arms, as in an effort to calm her down just long enough for him to get the hell out of there.

Well, I've been watching them a little today, and it looks to me like he's ready to leave.

They were standing in the kitchen, face to face, her crying, with him rubbing her arms, as in an effort to calm her down just long enough for him to get the hell out of there.

I think he told her he doesn't sleep at home last night. As we notice that on the forum he prefered told her before she reads...  Cocksucker >:(

She has to fire him. That's all he deserves.

Many come and go this morning. Diana takes books to put them in a large bag, she returns different objects stored on the balcony and sellotape a glass jar to prevent it opens. A lot of agitation in the hall closets with bag noises. A lot of time spent in the room too.

Not having access to these cameras, do you see an unusual situation ? We are in the end of the month...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't watch a lot  this appartment,they have again sexual activity? it's a good sign for see the situation of the relation

It always makes me happy to see Diana sitting at the kitchen table, keeping herself busy with her laptop computer.  Perhaps a little less nose-picking might make the experience better -- at least for one of us.

I really don't care one way or the other about FM.  Kind of a non-starter in my book.

All this is based, of course, on my observations sans language (I don't understand a word they say).  So discount my opinions to whatever extent necessary.  That said, however, her working or singing or just fooling around is (to me) a happy thing.

Hello, guys, also I mean, it is to an end.

It is right how are at the end of the month.

Also I have seen, today morning, this clear up from Diana.

Everything sort, everything pack, everything return.

I would surprise if it goes on.

It is a pity, has seen Diana with pleasure. She is so natural and actually very dear. But with a man, how this idiot. Well. . .

I had great hopes for this couple, because they are extremely interesting.

However, I must admit, that according to my life experiences, most actresses and musicians are often the more emotionally unstable of people I have ever met.

It's the "end of the road" for this couple at least 2-3 times a week. Personally speaking, I hope these two DO break up. Neither one of them deserves to be in a relationship until they learn to get their shit together. But again, 2-3 times a week. Stop coming to snap conclusions people. Seriously.