End of the Road?

again, you don't understand a word they're saying but you already know they're moving out because they broke up  :o

Know they have broken up.... no.  call it an educated guess.  when I was moving with someone I had not broken up with, we packed and moved together.  When I moved after breaking up with someone, we assigned different times in the apartment to move.  They just used the latter.  Also, not much sex lately and lots of fighting. No closeness and little warmth.  Lots of hints here about their future status.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm surprised they added that personal detail about them breaking up. I guess it was obvious, but it probably didn't need to be highlighted by RLC like that.  They're likely pissed off that they packed and left without giving them much notice.

Wow, I'm surprised they added that personal detail about them breaking up. I guess it was obvious, but it probably didn't need to be highlighted by RLC like that.  They're likely pissed off that they packed and left without giving them much notice.

They likely never gave a notice. They just up and left.