Kristy

otep43

Don't think we will ever see kristy again as i am sure she has moved on from rlc. so on that note does anyone remember  when she was with her old boyfriend  when she moved into kamilla's  old room after kamilla departed  rlc to be with her boyfriend/husband. kristy had a guy she was dating and would always have sex in the room? there were many videos out there and now all are gone..were some good sex videos of kristy. either way i hope kristy is having a great life and she is happy. Thanks.

On 9/11/2024 at 11:56 AM, otep43 said:

Don't think we will ever see kristy again as i am sure she has moved on from rlc. so on that note does anyone remember  when she was with her old boyfriend  when she moved into kamilla's  old room after kamilla departed  rlc to be with her boyfriend/husband. kristy had a guy she was dating and would always have sex in the room? there were many videos out there and now all are gone..were some good sex videos of kristy. either way i hope kristy is having a great life and she is happy. Thanks.

Maybe we won't see Kristy again on RLC, but Barcelona is her base, since she left Russia,

because of Putin invading Ukraine. She has jobs as a high class stripper, but as she gets older,

that has an end. According to her insta, she's doing fine.

RLC is easy money for her, but finding a partner on cam is not easy.

• Haha 1