They move ( déménagement ) ?

It seems to me they're all packed and pack their bags

Everything is being cleaned and emptied cabinets ...

Or they do a great mega spring clean, but it seems odd so much packed .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Il me semble qu'ils sont en train de tout emballé et de faire leurs valises

Tout est en train d'être nettoyé et les armoires vidées ...

Ou alors ils font un super méga nettoyage de printemps , mais ça parait bizarre tant de choses emballées .

They might just be spring cleaning.... at least I hope so. Would not like to see her go.

Parts have never been so empty, even in the kitchen, it flushes all the jars and bags are filled with objects.

But you're probably right, this is the first time I see this room as

Les pièces n'ont jamais été aussi vides , même dans la cuisine , elle vide tous les bocaux et les sacs se remplissent d'objets .

Mais tu as surement raison , c'est la première fois que je vois cet appart comme celà

I'm not sure I'd want them to leave either but they have been here the longest out of all the other couples. Having said that, I don't really see any signs of them leaving right now. Might just be doing cleaning.

:'( :'( Si se mueven espero que sea a otro apartamento nuevo, como ocurrió con Leora.Seria una pena si abandonan , esta pareja es increíble.

Totalmente de acuerdo, está pareja es espectaculo puro y real, no pueden abandonar, son diferentes a todos.

Ou alors ils font un super méga nettoyage de printemps , mais ça parait bizarre tant de choses emballées .

Was just cleaning to what I could see of it.

In any case if they move I hope for them that they go to a more quiet place because the last time I watched this apartment neighbors made so much noises... A real fight of drunkard to the corridor x)

En tout cas si ils déménagent j'espère pour eux qu'ils aillent dans un endroit plus calme car la dernière fois que j'ai regardé cet appartement les voisins foutaient un de ces bordel... Un vrai combat d'ivrogne jusque dans le couloir x)

In any case if they move I hope for them that they go to a more quiet place because the last time I watched this apartment neighbors made so much noises... A real fight of drunkard to the corridor x)

En tout cas si ils déménagent j'espère pour eux qu'ils aillent dans un endroit plus calme car la dernière fois que j'ai regardé cet appartement les voisins foutaient un de ces bordel... Un vrai combat d'ivrogne jusque dans le couloir x)

I'm sure the neighbors didn't appreciate their headboard banging against the wall for an hour yesterday either.  ;D

I'm sure the neighbors didn't appreciate their headboard banging against the wall for an hour yesterday either.  ;D

It's not wrong but personally I prefer the shouts of a couple who enjoy rather than those of a couple which fights ^^