Can we have some English speaking please.......

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

Now this apartment is apparently about to become available, it would be nice to have some English speaking tenants. Why we haven't had any up until now is a mystery .  Does RLC not like English speaking people ? We have a large pool to choose from.....UK , USA, Canada, Australia etc !  Just saying.

Now this apartment is apparently about to become available, it would be nice to have some English speaking tenants. Why we haven't had any up until now is a mystery .  Does RLC not like English speaking people ? We have a large pool to choose from.....UK , USA, Canada, Australia etc !  Just saying.

When will the apartment become available? Australia is probably not the best choice, I would suggest sending the apartment to America. Florida would be good, watched a program about it the other day.

When will the apartment become available? Australia is probably not the best choice, I would suggest sending the apartment to America. Florida would be good, watched a program about it the other day.

Florida.    You'd have all the Geriatrics applying.  Grandma would be dryer than a popcorn fart and Grandpa just can't get it up anymore.

RLC would have no problem setting up shop in Florida. I know a certain Big Guy who would gladly set up the cams and sound equipment, and maintain it for free, so long as the tenants were young, cute, and had pretty feet.  ;D

RLC would have no problem setting up shop in Florida. I know a certain Big Guy who would gladly set up the cams and sound equipment, and maintain it for free, so long as the tenants were young, cute, and had pretty feet.  ;D

I don't know why they won't set up shop in the USA. Since their main head office is supposed to be some place in Utah.

This is another simple question to answer: Why RLC has no Apartments in the US, simple;

RLC has two countries with the highest numbers of hits, first comes to India, and second place in the US, now reasoning with me, almost all RLC apartments are in Russia, and residents who speak a language little almost native the parents, after 1 in 10 million speak Russian and live outside of russia. The observers, who live in the US, make plans to go in Russia maintain contact with tenants, are watching refrigerator stickers to know where is located the apartment, looking for tenants on facebook russia. Now imagine an apartment in Florida as requested, with two Americans speaking a global language, how long do you think it would take for the people here, to find out the full name and location of the apartment and go to the chat site in the door? let me think one hour? 30 minutes?

Russians do not have access to the RLC, the website is blocked in the country, only the tenants have access, precisely to avoid what I said above, the stalker has seguindos tenants on the street or wanting to break into their apartments.

If RLC one day do the same project in the US, can be assured that access will be blocked in the country, other countries will only be able to access.

People are cruel, man is cruel, and are willing to ruin the lives of others just for fun, and the RLC know that, so photos and videos are prohibited, and tenants can not keep direct contact with observers. After all they are ordinary people with ordinary lives, different famous who are exposed and its security 24 hours to afford protection

This is another simple question to answer: Why RLC has no Apartments in the US, simple;

RLC has two countries with the highest numbers of hits, first comes to India, and second place in the US, now reasoning with me, almost all RLC apartments are in Russia, and residents who speak a language little almost native the parents, after 1 in 10 million speak Russian and live outside of russia. The observers, who live in the US, make plans to go in Russia maintain contact with tenants, are watching refrigerator stickers to know where is located the apartment, looking for tenants on facebook russia. Now imagine an apartment in Florida as requested, with two Americans speaking a global language, how long do you think it would take for the people here, to find out the full name and location of the apartment and go to the chat site in the door? let me think one hour? 30 minutes?

Russians do not have access to the RLC, the website is blocked in the country, only the tenants have access, precisely to avoid what I said above, the stalker has seguindos tenants on the street or wanting to break into their apartments.

If RLC one day do the same project in the US, can be assured that access will be blocked in the country, other countries will only be able to access.

People are cruel, man is cruel, and are willing to ruin the lives of others just for fun, and the RLC know that, so photos and videos are prohibited, and tenants can not keep direct contact with observers. After all they are ordinary people with ordinary lives, different famous who are exposed and its security 24 hours to afford protection

Sounds fair enough.

Most of the tenants have real lives except for Veronica and Lucas.  People with real lives don't keep themselves confined to a Bedroom and Kitchen.

There are also the costs to consider: A Euro or a US dollar can simply buy a better apartment in Spain or Russia. Outside currency is like gold to those countries now days.

For that reason alone, I doubt you'll ever see RLC expand into Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, Paris or London.

Sounds fair enough.

Most of the tenants have real lives except for Veronica and Lucas.  People with real lives don't keep themselves confined to a Bedroom and Kitchen.

Perhaps StnCld316 Veronica and Lucas, are a different couple, they do not like to watch television, all they see this on your computer, series, movies, novels, all they see on the Internet, Veronica and lucas neither are natural of Spain Lucas is Brazil, and Veronica of Paraguay, they met months before going to the RLC, in my view lucas is a female explorer, he just wants a woman to have sex, play it, and cooking, as he spends the day working out, he is in Spain trying to get money to mount a gym, either there or in Brazil, so he does not care about television if veronica in the room watching this series, he goes there and fucks with her if she's doing in the kitchen food, he goes there and fucks with her if she's in the bathroom peeing, he goes there and fuck it, this guy fuck anything that moves, as it is only in 3 cozy, Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom is where it will, taking the exemption which is where some weight machines. In short, getting or not they make no difference, from what I heard him talking, he intends to stay in the RLC Half-year to get enough money for equipment.

Until Katya and Ruslan was more interesting to watch, Katya was beautiful, already veronica = (

There are also the costs to consider: A Euro or a US dollar can simply buy a better apartment in Spain or Russia. Outside currency is like gold to those countries now days.

For that reason alone, I doubt you'll ever see RLC expand into Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, Paris or London.

I'm not sure about the cost... A friend's son, for his job lived in Moscow for 7 years where he get married and had 2 children. He told me the cost rent is very expensive as well as flats are old and away from town center.

That's why I think Diana has a hard time now because rent from St Petersbourg is expensive too... Efim, I don't give a shit...  >:(

I'm not sure about the cost... A friend's son, for his job lived in Moscow for 7 years where he get married and had 2 children. He told me the cost rent is very expensive as well as flats are old and away from town center.

That's why I think Diana has a hard time now because rent from St Petersbourg is expensive too... Efim, I don't give a shit...  >:(

but does their output of RLC was reason for separation? They were smiling when they left RLC on Sunday morning , diana even prepared lunch for the EFIM and warmed in the microwave, were smiling as they crossed the door .... I think it was best for Diana because she was going through hard times : so to speak " depression " and the cameras were not doing well for her .