My take on the couples

Guest JoJoGunne

Guest JoJoGunne

Lora and Max - Hot Damn!!  She surprised the hell out of me when she gave Max that rim job, let him fuck her mouth and tits and let him come all over them.  But they don't have sex very often.  Max did a good job on her that one time when he gave her the oil massage.

Alina and Anton - I don't see why the hell these two are together.  All he does is play his computer games and throws her a mercy fuck once in a while.  At least she has some girlfriends who stay the night from time to time.  Get to see them take baths.  It was kind of cool when the three girls...one of them a fat chick...all took a bath together.

Olga and Sergey - Stable couple...she doesn't mind showing off her body in bed or bath.  Sex is infrequent and unimaginative.  Love her tits.

Nora and Kiko - She has a fine, compact body and I love how she likes to fuck cowboy style.  Seems moody frequently and rebuffs Kiko's advances often.

Lina and Mark - They are both hairdressers and they both like to dance.  Lina was VERY shy early on, but she seems to be loosening up.  She even gave a full frontal show in the bath recently.  They have sex often and Mark go to extra efforts to make her come.

Gia and Ian - This is the oldest couple of the bunch.  She reminds me of a school teacher...but a hot one.  She goes out of her way to avoid being seen naked.  Ian is kind of a dull guy and when they hang out, she talks and talks while he just listens...or pretends to.  The one time I saw them fuck, it was a wham-bam-thank-you-maam kind of thing and then he was off to sleep while she read.  Their bedroom cams are fucked up.  It appears the IR doesn't work.  Oh, and they ought to shitcan those dogs...or, at least, figure out a way to keep them from crapping in that bathroom they are cooped up in all the time.

Ana and Danna - Oh, man!!  I was so happy to see this couple of lesbians.  Even though they aren't the best looking chicks of the bunch, they get more fulfilling sex than all the others put together.  They've fucked every day since they came online.  I especially liked the strap-on action.  They seem to genuinely love each other.  I hope they stick around for a long time.  Oh, and I wish all the bedrooms had the camera angles their apartment has...very nice.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nosybastard

Very accurate descriptions of the couples.

I personally like how Alina chases Anton for sex constantly and how he turns her down. It's like a Benny Hill skit, you can hear the music. Very entertaining. We should petition Mark to go over to their house to throw Alina a bone figuratively because I doubt Anton would even give a shit or even notice  ;) .

Mark and Lina's cam is the most fun to watch because the fuck like bunnies when they are not glued to their computers, and their cats are adorable.

Sergey and Olga are boring. She can show all the tits in the world but I rarely view their camera.

Lora and Max are also a fun couple to watch because Max is a funny bastard and I enjoy watching Lora make food.

Nora and Kiko has their moments but she's always in a bad mood, but I also like watching Kiko because he genuinely adores her and their cuddle sessions are very sweet to see.

I avoid the lesbian cam because Danna is a big fat whale and I don't care to see fat lesbians having sex.

Gia and Ian are rarely around and all they do is eat and sit on ass.

Guest Nosybastard

Why don't you get a life? You can if try it, it's easy! ;D

It's seems most couples have a life very similar to yours, only we wash our hands after taking a crap. BTW I am calling troll, if this is the real Nora you need to give your man some more ass, he genuinely loves you. Butterface and all.

blah blah blah...Shut up! I can imagine you scratching your big ass and smelling your hand after. Sure you look like a pig! At least have a couple? Never could be a reallifecam participant  8)

Guest Nosybastard

LMAO. All this over telling Kiko that he needs to wash his hands after using to toilet? Wow you are mad, so mad hahahaha.

Wash your hands, you have friends over whom you serve food to. It's a hygiene issue you disgusting bastards.

Guest Nosybastard

For what it's worth, Nora doesn't wash after sitting on the toilet either.

Nasty, they are a lovely looking couple but is it so hard for them to wash their hands after using the toilet? They usually have guests over and they serve food to them. They also need to change clothes once in awhile and bathe.

Nora, that is the price you pay to be on cam 24/7, people like us will call you out when you are doing something disgusting.

Guest Mikey G

I don't understand a word they say but I a good reader of body language, and from what I can obsertve, Kiko is the problem. Nora should dump him, he has no backbone, she needs to be pumped with vigour. Kiko is a clueless lightweight, how he captured her in the first place I'll never know, she is clearly sexually unfulfilled. Just look at how different she is when that guy guy with the pony tail and plaited beard visits, she's a totally different girl and as soon as he leaves...the mood drops. Nora and Kiko's relationship is doomed.

Guest guest d

I shall digress on the couple Olga and Sergey ... Sex monotonous, never a variant, that sucks! The couple who has more imagination is Lora and Max, she is hungry for cock

Guest buttplug

It seems like most if not all the men on these cams are pretty apathetic when it comes to sex. Kiko especially is a lazy piece of shit.