B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

23 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Tenants have to take some of the responsibility for it being dull. 

Yeah your right, you feel where I'm coming from? I couldn't stop click button on here. I would be clicking to different Aoartment and Villas everywhere on here. When the girls would be hanging out and doing stuff. I'm not pushing the whole gotta have sex every 5 minutes. It was just wild and crazy when I first came on here. There was something going on all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Why would Lilith and Eris talk to each other in English?

32 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I was referring to Mag

Oh okay gotcha  :blush: 

TBH I don't think Mags does speak English that well, when Tattoo man was there last week they were talking in English, her being Italian, he appeared to be Spanish, she told him that her English wasn't that good and a few times used the phone to translate.

31 minutes ago, Tony_G1 said:

Yeah your right, you feel where I'm coming from? I couldn't stop click button on here. I would be clicking to different Aoartment and Villas everywhere on here. When the girls would be hanging out and doing stuff. I'm not pushing the whole gotta have sex every 5 minutes. It was just wild and crazy when I first came on here. There was something going on all the time.

Like anything. You expect something for your money. Not empty apartments or watching tenants looking at their phones majority of the time.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jonno said:

You know mr Jonno your a cool brother. And a couple of other gentlemen on here. You know a lot of people on here don't talk to me.  Maybe because I'm Mixed Race thing or maybe because I'm young. Or maybe they just think i'm a complete Asshole which a lot of them may agree to 🙂 You don't seem like you give a fuck? I just come on here, I have fun talking and saying sweet nothing to the girls. But there's no harm in that. They don't even give a fuck what I say, I'm nothing to them anyway. Why would that bother someones what I say? I thought this was a chat room where you can say what you want. I even tried to change my name because I wanted people to leave me alone. This chat room not that important of a thing in our's life. Eventually we all move on. And not that I really give a shit if they don't talk to me. I just want to give you a thumbs up, brother ✌️

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tony_G1 said:

You know mr Jonno your a cool brother. And a couple of other gentlemen on here. You know a lot of people on here don't talk to me.  Maybe because I'm Mixed Race thing or maybe because I'm young. Or maybe they just think i'm a complete Asshole which a lot of them may agree to 🙂 You don't seem like you give a fuck? I just come on here, I have fun talking and saying sweet nothing to the girls. But there's no harm in that. They don't even give a fuck what I say, I'm nothing to them anyway. Why would that bother someones what I say? I thought this was a chat room where you can say what you want. I even tried to change my name because I wanted people to leave me alone. This chat room not that important of a thing in our's life. Eventually we all move on. And not that I really give a shit if they don't talk to me. I just want to give you a thumbs up, brother ✌️

I don't give a fuck. Say what I want just like majority do. They don't like it or agree, know what they can do. Very few should have the nerve to think or say anyone's an Asshole. 

• Thanks 1