Under Maintenance

Can anybody tell me exactly how long this apartment has been under maintenance this time?

So far 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Went down 12:25PM their time.

Nelly & Bogdans cams are also out but I never noticed when they went down but it was before Noras place.

well what had hap-pened was milana and coco where in milana's room and having some wine hanging out on the bed and milana was in her robe and coco was wareing her bathing suit under her dress whey where lookin at eachother kinda funny and laughing . next thing u know milana was doin some texting to some 1 and then 5 min later the apartment was under maintnance

well what had hap-pened was milana and coco where in milana's room and having some wine hanging out on the bed and milana was in her robe and coco was wareing her bathing suit under her dress whey where lookin at eachother kinda funny and laughing . next thing u know milana was doin some texting to some 1 and then 5 min later the apartment was under maintnance

So how long has it been under maintenance?  I'm going to send them an email and need to know.

So how long has it been under maintenance?  I'm going to send them an email and need to know.

! hour and 20 minutes so far and counting.

Apartment has been under maintenance over 4 hours as of 09:47 AM  EDT !

Every CC member should send RLC an email letting them know how outrageous this is!!

It is just a bonus apartment. So we have nothing to complain about...