Under Maintenance

For idiots that seem to have memory loss, Nora is having her interviews today with possible candidates for her replacement. That is the reason the apartment is under maintenance. Now shut the fuck up already and go watch the mansion of sex while they bring the apartment back online!

snaky, why is it that you feel the need to tell everybody to shut the fuck up?  This is an open forum and people can express what is on their minds any time they want to!  Do you ever have anything nice to say to people that don't kiss your butt on this forum?

For idiots that seem to have memory loss, Nora is having her interviews today with possible candidates for her replacement. That is the reason the apartment is under maintenance. Now shut the fuck up already and go watch the mansion of sex while they bring the apartment back online!

Gee.....and I got blamed for putting out false information about Nora and the apartment and told that she was just rehearsing for a play or something.  WTF is going on ?????
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone,

I laugh, it seems that Nora speaks English, good news, she starts off the cam, and an audible voice, in English, please, annoce at his interlocutor, it is pregnant, and that she must leave. the same day, as usual, takes his dose of alcohol is good for the fetus, the same night she made love with "her husband" with a condom, I do not understand, she is pregnant Why Condom?

Nora, You will leave the apartment, for other reasons,

Milana, taking the plane, "a model" for Paris, with the same businessman who was accompanied by Rita in Madrid, Laughing again, the phone with his patron Nora, she said, the room is clean, ( paris everything she visited only the hotel bed), "no sex" but it gave him a lot of money. It really takes, the RLC subscribers, for idiots.

The truth is approaching, and tots are tightening in barcelona,

The end your gurus is near, you will not have to pay you Nora.

Could you tell us a bit more about this 'businessman' ?

Gee.....and I got blamed for putting out false information about Nora and the apartment and told that she was just rehearsing for a play or something.  WTF is going on ?????

No she was rehearsing for a play - or something - clearly.  She had a script and read it over a few times.  But Snaky may be right about the interview thing as it was about the time that they were to occur. 

Hmm .. the plot thickens ....

No she was rehearsing for a play - or something - clearly.  She had a script and read it over a few times.  But Snaky may be right about the interview thing as it was about the time that they were to occur. 

Hmm .. the plot thickens ....

Even if she was conducting interviews today, you don't start conducting them after 12:00pm!  It just goes to show you how unprofessional RLC is!

"Even if she was conducting interviews today, you don't start conducting them after 12:00pm!  It just goes to show you how unprofessional RLC is!"

I am not sure how that makes them unprofessional.  I conduct interviews after 12:00 all the time - an I am very professional.  So are the people that come to them.

There service delivery may be a better place to keep the complaints ..... if one is looking to complain.

The apartment didn't go under maintenance for any interviews.  It's easy to see that there was something else going on!!  When it came back up the bathroom mirror was so fogged up, they were in there for a while.  All girls in the process of getting dressed.  Am I the only one that reads more into this than there is?

What ever is going on is hard to figure out..................maybe they shut off the cameras and had a private 3 some just for  RLC !!!  LOL

You should not forget Kiko.... you must count to 4